Valued Contributor

I'm looking to buy a mask/masks from the Skinn collection and not sure exactly which to buy.  I'm thinking of the set that contains the watermelon and the clean pore and I noticed on the website that that particular set is the regular price.  My question, for those of you that are familiar with purchasing these products, is "What's the possibiity of the price changing due to the event upcoming this weekend?"  In the past, would prices change overnight for the purpose of the event or do they usually stay as is on the website currently?

Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Mask Question

[ Edited ]

IMO, you never really know for sure.  For example, the Skinn shows weren't scheduled to start until overnight tonight, at midnight, an then last night they surprised us with a couple of Sneak Peek hours during the wee hours this morning, not to mention the advanced anniversary prices on a few kits/items last weekend.  Other times, the shipping hasn't changed until the actual event started.  The kit that I think you're looking at contains a bottle of a facial tonic mist.  That actually looks kind of nice, but if you're not going to use it, you might consider the mask duos.  You'll pay a little more, but end up with double the product.  In your shoes, I'd probably just wait a day or two and see if the prices change.

Honored Contributor

I agree with JLF---wait until the event happens. I'm sure there will be some price changes then. I use the watermelon mask at least 2x a week and like it alot. Mine came with different things--I don't remember what. I really like the softening waters he has and use them every day. Prob won't be buying anything as I have so much to get thru.

Super Contributor
On his last visit I ordered his Neck Mask. It's due to arrive any day. I hope it works!!
Respected Contributor

@patticakes wrote:

I'm looking to buy a mask/masks from the Skinn collection and not sure exactly which to buy.  I'm thinking of the set that contains the watermelon and the clean pore and I noticed on the website that that particular set is the regular price.  My question, for those of you that are familiar with purchasing these products, is "What's the possibiity of the price changing due to the event upcoming this weekend?"  In the past, would prices change overnight for the purpose of the event or do they usually stay as is on the website currently?

To add some more to JLF's answer, @patticakes , I did check on the 5 pc. Mask set during the Sneak Peek, and the price did not drop so unless it shows up as an OTO (which I doubt as this is a new kit this visit), you can pretty much know that the current price will stand.   This a great kit as it gives the opportunity to try all the masks, and they're all great.   The other double kits...either the Wrinkle Soak (watermelon) Anniversary priced or the Pore Cleansing, are great, if you've used the masks before and know what you want.  Depending on your budget, I might suggest the 5 pc. kit AND the Wrinkle Soak duo as I'm sure you'll love that one.  JMOSmiley Wink

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

Try finding the masks on ebay for a better price.

Valued Contributor

ITA with the others. Wait it out. You can always purchase it later on his visit. I've held off before and sometimes the price lowers, sometimes it doesn't. At least you can save on the shipping. eBay is another option as well.

I will add that whatever mask you chose from his line is going to be a winner. I've tried pretty much all of them (mask-a-holic hereCat LOL), and have genuinely liked all of them  (my favorites being the vacuum mask and watermelon.)Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
patti--this mask kit looks awesome & has the 3 original masks plus the mineral spray. I'm waiting to see if pricing will be discounted or if it could be a OTO.

310-609 Skinn Cosmetics Five-Piece Hydrating & Energizing Mask Collection

SET INCLUDES:
Wrinkle Soak Age-Defying Hydrating Mask - 2 oz
Skinn Vacuum Deep Pore Cleansing Mask - 2 oz
BioCell Hydrofusion Masque Anti-Aging Hydration Treatment - 2 oz
EnergEyes Anti-Fatigue Firming Eye Mask - 0.5 oz
Pure Energy Replenishing Mineral Bath - 4.2 oz
WHO IT IS FOR:
Hydrate and cleanse your face for radiant, healthy skin!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri