Esteemed Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics September Visit

I use all of Dimitri's DWP. I like it. I also have his Stem Rejen for face and lip. I've noticed my skin looks better when I use the Stem Rejen. Does anyone use both? Or should you use one or the other? Help!

Esteemed Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Sister Barbara wrote:

What can you tell me about the new shampoo and conditioner?  I currently use WEN, so I'm curious to see what Skinn's shampoo is like.

I have extremely fine, thin, flat hair.  I've been using Kenra volumizing shampoo and conditioner.  I tried the Skinn samples and my hair was fuller and bouncier than it's ever been.  I was really surprised!

I'm so happy you posted about Kenra because I just found that shampoo and I think it's the best for volume I ever used. I love Kenra shampoo.  If Skinn's new shampoo beats Kenra, I'm definately going to order it.  I didn't get any samples when I ordered from Skinn the last time, but after reading your post here I will order his shampoo when it comes out.  I didn't think anything would beat the Kenra product.  Now, I'm anxious to try Dimitri's. 

Respected Contributor

@Sister Barbara wrote:

What can you tell me about the new shampoo and conditioner?  I currently use WEN, so I'm curious to see what Skinn's shampoo is like.

It's hard to really say after just sampling one time, but as a WEN user I find that far more moisturizing for my hair than the Skinn sample was.  I don't think I would get a TTV with the Skinn Shampoo and Conditioner right now although I am curious about the serum.  But others seemed to love the sample.

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

I use all of Dimitri's DWP. I like it. I also have his Stem Rejen for face and lip. I've noticed my skin looks better when I use the Stem Rejen. Does anyone use both? Or should you use one or the other? Help!

@febe1  I've been using both myself, but not at the same times, and I've had very good results.  I started doing that as a way to stretch my DWP items (mainly the Age Reset Serum), but when the DWP Anniversary Kit was offered I bought several, with a view toward eventually getting on DWP altogether.  

Are you using the old Stem Rejen or the Stem Rejen Elite?  I started with the Elite and it seemed fine to me.  Then other people were posting that they liked the original better.  I eventually purchased some original via Hautelook and can understand why the others have that opinion, but even so the Elite has still be fine for me.

I'd say stick with what you like and whate works best for you.  

Respected Contributor

I don't have any of his regular eyeliners.  If you use them, are they similar,  just skinnier?  I love the fat smudge sticks!  

It is rather difficult to get a really thin line with the Smudgers, so I think I might need some skinny eyeliner too.  I see a 3 pack for $19.  

Whatever he makes these things out of...  they stay until you take it off.  No kidding.  

Wow, I'm rambling.  Hope this post makes sense.  The more I change it, the worse it gets!  LOL 

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@febe1  I've been using both myself, but not at the same times, and I've had very good results.  I started doing that as a way to stretch my DWP items (mainly the Age Reset Serum), but when the DWP Anniversary Kit was offered I bought several, with a view toward eventually getting on DWP altogether.  

Are you using the old Stem Rejen or the Stem Rejen Elite?  I started with the Elite and it seemed fine to me.  Then other people were posting that they liked the original better.  I eventually purchased some original via Hautelook and can understand why the others have that opinion, but even so the Elite has still be fine for me.

Thanks, Jean. I think I'll give using the Stem Rejen every other night and see how I like that. Yes, I have the Elite Stem Rejen, too. I never had the original, but this works for me. Stem Rejen seems to tighten pores and gives a smooth texture. Thanks again for your suggestion.

Honored Contributor

Cheers Dazzlers--I too miss the monthly Skinn/Dimitri visit & the monthly Dazzlers get together Heart Have enjoyed trying/using my loot from the July Anniversary shows but it was odd to go thru August without seeing D!

Looks like there will be 2 Sept TTV's per the show schedule.  We know one TTV will be the new haircare products.Wonder what else is new/planned for the Sept shows???!!! Hope everyone is doing well.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

Thanks, Jean. I think I'll give using the Stem Rejen every other night and see how I like that. Yes, I have the Elite Stem Rejen, too. I never had the original, but this works for me. Stem Rejen seems to tighten pores and gives a smooth texture. Thanks again for your suggestion.

@febe1-I'm using Stem Rejen in am after applying the VitC/essence cocktail, Age Reset for pm treatment.  This seems to be a good regime. I like both the old & new version of Stem Rejen. As much as I like Age Reset, I don't want to give up Stem Rejen-really like it, so I'm going to continue with this am/pm regime. Both serums are very effective for me Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@febe1-I'm using Stem Rejen in am after applying the VitC/essence cocktail, Age Reset for pm treatment.  This seems to be a good regime. I like both the old & new version of Stem Rejen. As much as I like Age Reset, I don't want to give up Stem Rejen-really like it, so I'm going to continue with this am/pm regime. Both serums are very effective for me Heart

I like it too much to give it up, too. I love the improvement immed. when using. I'm going to try it both ways, everyother night & AM with Reset PM. Since Stem Rejen shows such improvement, it seems daytime would be a good time to show it off!

I love D's Essence/C, Resurfacing, Eye & Face moisturizer. Love his oils and really love his eye, vacumn and lip masks. Thanks for the suggestion, Chi.

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

I like it too much to give it up, too. I love the improvement immed. when using. I'm going to try it both ways, everyother night & AM with Reset PM. Since Stem Rejen shows such improvement, it seems daytime would be a good time to show it off!

I love D's Essence/C, Resurfacing, Eye & Face moisturizer. Love his oils and really love his eye, vacumn and lip masks. Thanks for the suggestion, Chi.

@Chi-town girl just when I think I've decided, I read how you use both and I'm right back to thinking of hanging in there with the Stem Rejen in the AM.