Honored Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics September Visit

I see Dimitri starts his visit on September 10. I tried to browse his shows but the info wasn't available. I imagine he will have 2 TTVs. Does anyone know what they might be?

Frequent Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics September Visit

I've been watching for show items also.  There have been no new Skinn items for some time.  I wonder if August was vacation time for Skinn . . .

Respected Contributor

I'm pretty sure that one of the TTVs will include the new shampoo and conditioner that he  just introduced last month by sending samples with the TTVs.  The samples were amazing, so I'm looking forward to purchasing the full size products.

Honored Contributor

I've been chomping at the bit too, checking for the Skinn shows to be populated with product, and I'm not even planning on buying anything except shampoo and conditioner.  (Famous last words, I know!  Smiley Embarassed)

After the spectacular TTV's in the July anniversary shows, yes, August was vacation time for Dimitri.  He actually posted a few vacation pictures on FB a week or so ago.  Manuela (Isomers) came on for their anniversary shows earlier this month.  In the July TTV's there was a sample of the new shampoo and conditioner that's launching in September, so I expect there to be a deal on a duo - hope so anyway.   

Regular Contributor

What can you tell me about the new shampoo and conditioner?  I currently use WEN, so I'm curious to see what Skinn's shampoo is like.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm addicted. I've been feeling like I need a Skinn fix.

Respected Contributor

@Sister Barbara wrote:

What can you tell me about the new shampoo and conditioner?  I currently use WEN, so I'm curious to see what Skinn's shampoo is like.

I have extremely fine, thin, flat hair.  I've been using Kenra volumizing shampoo and conditioner.  I tried the Skinn samples and my hair was fuller and bouncier than it's ever been.  I was really surprised!

Honored Contributor

I am not sure if I will be watching in September. I don't need anything...unless it might be some nice shadows in shades I don't have for fall and/or a lipstick that does not come off on my drinking glass or coffee mug. 

I was looking forward to the shampoo/conditioner but I have been using Suzanne Somers brand for almost a month & am impressed. I am going to stick with it & try one or two other hair care products from her line. 

Respected Contributor

I "need" the Smudge Stick 6 Pack back this visit.  I had them in my cart last week, and when I got to checkout, I got bumped to sold out.  DRATS!

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Esteemed Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

I "need" the Smudge Stick 6 Pack back this visit.  I had them in my cart last week, and when I got to checkout, I got bumped to sold out.  DRATS!

I got the Smudge Stick 6 pack Eyeliners last visit. If you mean the Eyeliner, it''s a great 6 pack. Really great eyeliners: stay put, long lasting and nice colors. I was very surprised as I've had gel pencils not nearly as nice. I use them daily.