Esteemed Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics Plasma Fusion Setting Veil

On 12/14/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 12/14/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
On 12/14/2014 Chi-town girl said: OP-thx for posting. I'm curious about this product too. Bling-have you used the Plasma Flawless Finish-the white colored powder that goes on translucent & is fab? Comparison of the two products?

Hi Chi town. I sure have I have 5 of them that came in kits I ordered, lol. That's also a good product. It makes your makeup nice and matt. Keeps shine off your face. It's a very good product. Also, his bronzer that's in the twist container is the best bronzer I ever used too. It doesn't deliver a huge amount of color. All the bronzers I've tried deliver too much color and looks horrible, but Dimitri's has the right amount of color in it that you can actually use as your foundation. Good product. There's only two products I don't care for from Skinn and that's his plasma foundation in the three glass jars and his lip balm.

Thx Bling. I'm adding that bronzer to my "buy" list-it has received great reviews. I think it was sold earlier in the year in a TTV kit. It sounds like the Plasma Flawness is good to reduce shine as the final step and the Setting Veil is good as a concealer-the center, as well as a finish alone or over makeup. Then use the Plasma Flawness as needed, maybe as a touch up later in the day. You use both?

Good choice on the bronzer Chi. I even wear it in the winter on occasion. Plasma Flawless finish is good to reduce shine and it also gives a matt appearance to the face, but I use the Setting Veil because it's easier to apply. I can use a brush with that. With the Plasma I use the sponge and roll on face as Dimitri showed. Both of these products are great, but I love the setting veil better because of the easiness to apply and the center part of the compact hides dark circles.

Super Contributor

Bling...or anyone else who may know...is the yellow part (inner circle) of the setting veil the same stuff that is in the bright veil? I have that already, but if this is different, I'd try to get the setting veil and mascara. TIA

Honored Contributor

On 12/14/2014 Chi-town girl said: OP-thx for posting. I'm curious about this product too. Bling-have you used the Plasma Flawless Finish-the white colored powder that goes on translucent & is fab? Comparison of the two products?

Hi Chi town. I sure have I have 5 of them that came in kits I ordered, lol. That's also a good product. It makes your makeup nice and matt. Keeps shine off your face. It's a very good product. Also, his bronzer that's in the twist container is the best bronzer I ever used too. It doesn't deliver a huge amount of color. All the bronzers I've tried deliver too much color and looks horrible, but Dimitri's has the right amount of color in it that you can actually use as your foundation. Good product. There's only two products I don't care for from Skinn and that's his plasma foundation in the three glass jars and his lip balm.

Thx Bling. I'm adding that bronzer to my "buy" list-it has received great reviews. I think it was sold earlier in the year in a TTV kit. It sounds like the Plasma Flawness is good to reduce shine as the final step and the Setting Veil is good as a concealer-the center, as well as a finish alone or over makeup. Then use the Plasma Flawness as needed, maybe as a touch up later in the day. You use both?

Good choice on the bronzer Chi. I even wear it in the winter on occasion. Plasma Flawless finish is good to reduce shine and it also gives a matt appearance to the face, but I use the Setting Veil because it's easier to apply. I can use a brush with that. With the Plasma I use the sponge and roll on face as Dimitri showed. Both of these products are great, but I love the setting veil better because of the easiness to apply and the center part of the compact hides dark circles.

Excellent! Thx for explaining/the details-very helpful. I like keeping the Flawness compact in my handbag for touch ups esp when I travel or out all day/night. Adding the Setting Veil to my list+the Plasma brush. The brush looks to be versatile & beneficial for application. Not too crazy about the spongy brush that was sold with the contour palette, and noticed that D used the plasma brush with the contour for some of the demos.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

On 12/14/2014 gatorgal25 said:

Bling...or anyone else who may know...is the yellow part (inner circle) of the setting veil the same stuff that is in the bright veil? I have that already, but if this is different, I'd try to get the setting veil and mascara. TIA

Hi Gatorgal. Yes, at least that's my thoughts. I see no difference between the center disk in that compact as the yellow veil compact. They both do the same thing.

Esteemed Contributor

Excellent! Thx for explaining/the details-very helpful. I like keeping the Flawness compact in my handbag for touch ups esp when I travel or out all day/night. Adding the Setting Veil to my list+the Plasma brush. The brush looks to be versatile & beneficial for application. Not too crazy about the spongy brush that was sold with the contour palette, and noticed that D used the plasma brush with the contour for some of the demos.

My pleasure Chi. I also keep one of the Flawless Finish compacts in my handbag. I have two of the plasma brushes and they work fine with the setting veil. I use laura gellers brush that came with her setting veil for all over my face and use the plasma brush under the eyes. Also, a small little sort of flat paddle brush works well under the eyes too. Whatever brush you use will do the job.

Super Contributor

Hi Gatorgal. Yes, at least that's my thoughts. I see no difference between the center disk in that compact as the yellow veil compact. They both do the same thing.

Thanks, Bling...I will hold off since I don't need mascara yet and I've got quite a bit of the brightening veil left. Trying to use up what I have before purchasing new...even if it is a great deal.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, Bling...I will hold off since I don't need mascara yet and I've got quite a bit of the brightening veil left. Trying to use up what I have before purchasing new...even if it is a great deal.

I should be taking your advice Gatorgal, lol. I didn't need that kit at all, but I'm so weak when it comes to new things. I had to see that mascara that has the dial. Hopefully, when Dimitri comes back in January, I'll be sitting on my hands.{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I admire you for your will power. Happy holidays to you and your family.

Super Contributor

Yes I love it, you use very little, it sets you face for the whole day, would not be without

Super Contributor

I should be taking your advice Gatorgal, lol. I didn't need that kit at all, but I'm so weak when it comes to new things. I had to see that mascara that has the dial. Hopefully, when Dimitri comes back in January, I'll be sitting on my hands.{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I admire you for your will power. Happy holidays to you and your family.

Oh, Bling...the night is young and my willpower tends to weaken. I may just do it anyway because I heard him say how great it is on white/grey hair...my hair is like the model Kat's, so I may just do it yet. Happy holidays to you and yours as well!

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, Bling...the night is young and my willpower tends to weaken. I may just do it anyway because I heard him say how great it is on white/grey hair...my hair is like the model Kat's, so I may just do it yet. Happy holidays to you and yours as well!

Oh oh, {#emotions_dlg.lol} The night sure is still young Gatorgal. You are so funny. Kat looked pretty darn good in that mascara too. Treat yourself to a super bargin price before it goes up. You'll look as good as Kat did or better. I don't want to be an enabler here, but if you don't tomorrow you may have some regrets after the price goes up. It's like that saying goes, strike while the iron's hot.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}