Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - New for February

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

The Skinn specials will air tonite at 8 ET on Heather's new beauty hour.

Remember 15% off code if you have not used it yet and 1% back from Mr Rebates.

@Shelbelle

Thanks for the heads up!

I looked at the NECK ARMOUR and there were no reviews.  I did a search looking for another size of this, or whatever, and nothing came up.  NO ratings?

So ..........  on a scale from 1 to 10 .... how do you like it?  It's hard to make a decision about something supposedly good if there are no reviews!   TIA!

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44

Try 310 291 for reviews on the Neck Amour. 110 comments with 4.7 rating on this 4 oz size. 

Respected Contributor

@beautybee wrote:

Hi everyone!  I just purchased two of the Neck Amour and I used a 15.00 off coupon that I found online, so I paid 47 dollars for two. I hope I like it. I am currently using the Gold Bond neck cream that was recommended here. I like it very much. The neck amour comes out to be about the same price per ounce as the gold bond. I'll probably put the neck armor over the gold bond.

I just did the same exact thing!  I have never tried his neck cream and with that coupon it was a no brainer!  Lots of great reviews and if my girl Chitown loves it it must be good.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

@beautybee wrote:

Hi everyone!  I just purchased two of the Neck Amour and I used a 15.00 off coupon that I found online, so I paid 47 dollars for two. I hope I like it. I am currently using the Gold Bond neck cream that was recommended here. I like it very much. The neck amour comes out to be about the same price per ounce as the gold bond. I'll probably put the neck armor over the gold bond.

I just did the same exact thing!  I have never tried his neck cream and with that coupon it was a no brainer!  Lots of great reviews and if my girl Chitown loves it it must be good.  Smiley Happy

I am mostly an Isomers user.   I use a few of the Skinn products (PM cleanser, chin up, neck amour and heel balm).  This product along with the chin up has done amazing things for my neck area.  I ordered 4 of the TTV.

Respected Contributor

Where did you get the $15. Coupon code? Or any code? Thanks 

Trusted Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@Valstybaby@ Retail me not, courtesy of @HappyDaze.  

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@BExplorer thanks. Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

Thank you so much!

Honored Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

@beautybee wrote:

@Sunnycorle - post your experience/review.  I use the Chin Up 1st, then the Neck Amour on top as a PM sleep mask. Awesome neck treatment!!! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I was NOT going to get the Neck Amour TTV, since I still have an unopened 6oz and about 1oz left on a 4oz container.  It showed as sold out most of today and when I checked last night.  But I got home and it was showing as available (still at the TTV price) and I caved!!!  The $15 off $50 got me, since the other item only had $1.99 shipping, so that gave me $10 off above the savings on the shipping cost.  I also got the Pore Cleanser/Pore Mask Duo at the try me price.  Not like I need any more masks either but I definitely was curious to try it.  Too bad I couldn't pick up the Chin Up duo on sale  -- oh well!