Honored Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics - New for February

D will give us a sneak peek of the Feb TTV's via Facebook on Wed or Thur. I'm taking a pass on the Feb Isomers visit, and most likely Skinn unless the kits include some of my HG items.

Noticed the Neck Amour double sized 8 oz is back! I still have the 4oz on AD, but hoping the 8oz will be offered on reduced price. I'm ready to buy multiples Woman LOL

Skinn Cosmetics Double Size Neck Amour Leave-on Neck Mask 8 oz - 312-200
312-200- Skinn Cosmetics Double Size Neck Amour Leave-on Neck Mask 8 oz

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - New for February

I also like this duo & need replacements for my travel kit.

Skinn Cosmetics Plasma Fusion Setting Veil Duo w/ Eye Shadow Blending Brush - 312-875
312-875- Skinn Cosmetics Plasma Fusion Setting Veil Duo w/ Eye Shadow Blending Brush

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I think this is the 1st TTV

Skinn Cosmetics 6-Piece "Dimitri's Favorites" Hero Skincare Collection - 312-549
312-549- Skinn Cosmetics 6-Piece "Dimitri's Favorites" Hero Skincare Collection

Honored Contributor

Per the weekly program guide, the double sized Neck Amour could be TTV#2!!!!! 

Hope this is true...could be priced at $32, almost the same everyday price for the 4 oz. Yippie Heart 

312-200

Skinn Cosmetics Double Size Neck Amour Leave-On Neck Mask 8 Oz Evine Price $40.00

Super Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Hope this is true...could be priced at $32, almost the same everyday price for the 4 oz. Yippie Heart 

312-200

Skinn Cosmetics Double Size Neck Amour Leave-On Neck Mask 8 Oz Evine Price $40.00

Thank goodness..I have been rationing my big one since July and I was geting nervous. I ordered three in July and for whatever reason Evine cancelled two of them buggers.

Trusted Contributor

Hylighten is back in a duo and also as a duo with the reorganize eye balm - I'm in for the hylighten. Some new items listed - a double double of the ABC peels, a 60 count pack of the wipes, a trio of blushes.  The shows are partially populated now.  I told myself I'm not buying this month, but D's birthday may bring some nice surprises.  But Hylighten is a MUST BUY for me Heart

Respected Contributor

I need his wipes so was hoping that he would have a double or tripe pack with reduced shipping. Also love the Reorganize Eye Balm. A Neck Amour TTV would be awesome!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

don't know of anyone is interested but the Hautelook sale just started. they have a 2 pak of the YPC cream (4 oz) listed at $45, then farther down the page have a single jar (4oz) for 9.97 so it must be a mistake. You could get 4 jars for less than the duo. Grab it before they realize their error if you want this.

I keep this in stock all the time. It's one of the few things I still buy from him.Skinn Collagenesis 24 Hour Youth Preservation Cream

Respected Contributor

@ChrissyKR wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

312-200

Thank goodness..I have been rationing my big one since July and I was geting nervous. I ordered three in July and for whatever reason Evine cancelled two of them buggers.

@ChrissyKR @Chi-town girl The 8 oz Neck Amour is scheduled to be in today's 8PM EST Beauty Experience show, so maybe they'll preview the TTV price for that show.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

312-200

@Linmo @PinkSunset @Tricolor @nycgrl @ChrissyKR & all Dazzlers!

Both TTV's are posted and available. Not sure if it's just a preview for today, then back to regular pricing until TTV day???

Looks like the Feb 'theme' is Skinn favorites or must haves, but I'm thrilled for the Neck Amour Double sized TTV!!! $30, $2.99 s&h