Honored Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics-Anniversary show reviews/discussion

Dazzlers-hope everyone is doing well & enjoying recent purchases! 

I've received all of my shipments except for the 7p Plasma Makeup kit. No chance yet to try the BioCell mask, something new for me & the plasma makeup kit has all new/never tried items-expecting delivery tomorrow. Everything else that I bought, both TS kits & masking kits are tried & true-love them all Heart

What do you think of your recent buys-experience/reviews? Anything you are "freaking out" over? Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics-Anniversary show reviews/discussion

Good morning Chi (and Dazzlers) -

My haul arrived toward the end of last week.  I already knew I was sold on the DWP TTV's so I'm set for the year on those non-negotiables.  I bought a couple of re-order items so they just went in with the stash.  I hadn't really been persuaded by the Double Double kit until several presentations in, and that darned Dimitri took his eyeglasses off, looked at me, and said, "You need this."  What's a girl to do?  I ordered two!  Smiley Embarassed  My main interest was in the AM cleanser and the Secret Elixir, but not as much in the rest so I thought I'd be able to sell them off or find someone to gift them too.  I am very happy with my PM cleansing oil, but curiosity got the best of me and I tried the Skinn PM Cleanser over the weekend.  Holy moly, that is nice stuff and it smells so good too!  I'm not giving up the cleansing oil, but that PM Cleanser is right up there next in line.  I'll probably use it as a weekend product now and then and as a moisturizing mask in winter.  I've only used the Secret Elixir a couple of nights so it's too early to tell anything yet.  I haven't had a chance to try the Foot Fetish Heel Polisher yet, but think I will this morning.  I bought the OTO with the Sugar Lips, 3 Minute Lip Party and set of lip glosses.  I already have the exfoliator and plumper so those were just restock items for me.  I swatched the glosses and they colors are nice.  The first try, though, it felt a little sticky.  I put a little more on and the warmth of my lips made it feel better.  They aren't a favorite, I have to say, but are OK and might be good for some extras shine over the similar colors of lipstick in the Hollywood palettes.  Oh, I did try the shampoo and conditioner samples the other day.  I liked them, but felt Dimitri was a little stingey in the amount of product in the packet.  My hair isn't terribly long and I normally do a double cleanse.  I made one shampoo packet stretch, but really could have used two.  I know I'll be buying it when the September visits roll around.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for starting this fun sharing thread! Smiley Happy

I am expecting the 5 piece mask set /with shampoo and conditioner samples today..... I did receive already the three set of the fusion blushes and I ordered the fusion brush as they offered to ship it free. I have not tried these yet. I use most of the masks already and just ordered the mask kit as a refill.

Trusted Contributor

Received all my goodies as of yesterday.  All my purchases were re-order purchases - just different configurations of the same items.  So obviously I love my Skinn.  Next time I will try the lip 6x pro - that's on my "buy" list.  Hope everyone enjoys their goodies!

Super Contributor

I had purchased 3 of the DWP kits last year and was thrilled with the results. Of course I stocked up again with 3 more of those TTV and 1 of the Double Double.

I was so out of control with then Once Onlys I purchased the mask set, blush trio, seven piece radiance kit and the radiance body oil double. I cannot be without that and have tried many, many kinds of body oils. This is so nice and absorbs into the skin without looking like an oil slick. I'm looking forward to his hair care line.

FYI I'm 49 and holding Smiley Happy and with the DWP I found that alternating with Collegenisis gives me the perfect skin balance. DWP AR was a little harsh on my skin every day and night. 

Love me some Dimitri and you Dazzlers are the best.

Respected Contributor

Love this thread....getting lots of ideas of what Skinn products I want to try. If I need a good moisturizer, what would you recommend from Skin ? I'm in my mid 30s...don't have a ton of wrinkles, but would like to start being proactive. I have somewhat sensitive skin, normal to a little bit dry.
Frequent Contributor

He makes me laugh every time he takes those glasses off.  Whenever there is a caller on the line, off they come. Very charming...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Rachb wrote:
Love this thread....getting lots of ideas of what Skinn products I want to try. If I need a good moisturizer, what would you recommend from Skin ? I'm in my mid 30s...don't have a ton of wrinkles, but would like to start being proactive. I have somewhat sensitive skin, normal to a little bit dry.

There are several options, @Rachb, so you might take some time over at the Evine site and read about each one and maybe watch videos if any are available.  My morning moisturizer is not a Skinn product because I like a thinner consistency moisturizer in morning and it's something I've been using for awhile now and don't want to give up.  Once in awhile I'll use the Day Radiance cream during the day, if I'm staying home and not using makeup.  It's very  nice, but not for me on a daily basis.  Others love it though.  I personally use the Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol Creme Reverse as my nighttime moisturizer.  Some people use is as a treatment step and follow up with another moisturizer on top of it.  I've done that too, from time to time, depending on what I think I need on a given night.  A lot of people like the 24 hr. Youth Preservation Cream for dryness.  There's been a reformulation recently, though (it's the one called "Elite"), and many say they like the old formula better.  Sorry, I don't know what changed in it.  I haven't tried any of the DermaLift or BotaniLift products except for the neck serum so I don't know anything about how those products perform.  I don't know how long the DermaLift line has been around.  The BotaniLift line is new, but getting some good reviews.  If you're into oils at night, people seem to love the Secret Elixir.  I just got some, but it's too early yet for me to render an opinion.

Regular Contributor

I love reading  what  everyone    bought  and reading  the  reviews.  Enjoy  the new goodies!

Honored Contributor

I gave myself a foot treatment this morning.  The heel polish did a really good job, but it wasn't as cooling as I hoped it would be.