Honored Contributor

Skinn Cosmetic's Upcoming Shows

I noticed on Evine Live Dimitri will be back on February 19-21, and then March 11-13. I'm sure he will have 2 TTVs for each visit.I tried to see what items would be presented but they weren't listed.  I don't know how he does it. I would think TTVs take a lot of planning and care and for him to have 2 a visit each month seems like a huge task. He is there so often he should have a home in Minnesota, it beats staying in a hotel!

Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetic's Upcoming Shows

Thanks for the heads up!

Another post reminded me of something I have been meaning to ask- does anyone use the Lipid oil? I use a similar product from Paula's choice and was curious about this one. I was thinking of getting this kit because I would like the other two products (just hoping the s/h gets reduced):

310-702- Skinn Cosmetics Three-Piece Collagenesis Face & Body Oil Collection

Valued Contributor

I have this kit and think it is excellent. I am almost out of the Lipid and am getting low on the body so I want to re-order this kit.
Honored Contributor

@Chisos wrote:
I have this kit and think it is excellent. I am almost out of the Lipid and am getting low on the body so I want to re-order this kit.

@Chisos Thanks for the feedback! I already know I love the body oil so I figure you can't go wrong with the shimmering body oil too!

Valued Contributor

Yes I have the shimmering & use it on my arms & legs in summer. Very Nice! I have loved the Lipid Oil.
I don't know much about oils. Do different oils provide different results? Argon, Coconut, etc.? I wonder why Dimitri does the mixture of ingredients like he does?
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

Thanks for the heads up!

Another post reminded me of something I have been meaning to ask- does anyone use the Lipid oil? I use a similar product from Paula's choice and was curious about this one. I was thinking of getting this kit because I would like the other two products (just hoping the s/h gets reduced):

310-702- Skinn Cosmetics Three-Piece Collagenesis Face & Body Oil Collection

I use everything in this kit, @HappyDaze .  As you know, I'm a big ER fan here.  The shimmering version is very pretty, pearlescent, and gives off a slight sheen.  Great with a tan and for evening use (especially with short-sleeved or sleeveless attire).  The Lipid Infusion is one of his newer oils.  I also use the Huile Nutri-Vital Intense, and they're both heavy-duty nutrition for our skin.  As I have very dry skin here, I use them both mixed in with the Creme Reverse.  They're also good carriers for the Vitamin C powder and excellent cocktailed with his Hydro-surge Deep Moisture Lifting serum for a spa-like pick-me-up when the skin is calling for a little extra after a peel or mask.  HTH's

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

I have the kit and LOVE all 3 products. I use the lipid oil almost everyday and love. The shimmers nice when I'm going some place special-ha ha.I do my chest area ,legs arms you know. I LOVE SKINN!

Honored Contributor

@Chisos wrote:
Yes I have the shimmering & use it on my arms & legs in summer. Very Nice! I have loved the Lipid Oil.
I don't know much about oils. Do different oils provide different results? Argon, Coconut, etc.? I wonder why Dimitri does the mixture of ingredients like he does?

@Chisos yes, different oils provide different and varying degrees of benefits. Some oils are better for hyperpigmentation and even out the skintone, some are better for oily skin, some better for dry skin, some better for wrinkles, some help to brighten the skin, some are better for rosacea and sensitive skin, some contain antiseptic/antiviral properties, etc. Then there is varying amounts of omega fatty acids (3 and 6 mainly), vitamins and antioxidants in different oils. For example, some oils are high in vitamin A, some in Vitamin C. So using a variety of oils generally tends to address a variety of issues and provide more benefits than using just a single type of oil.

Honored Contributor

Can anyone who has that 3 pc kit confirm for me if the ingredients for the lipid infusion is those posted by JLF or myself in the other thread ("SKINN lipid oil or argan")? I would really appreciate it! TIA!

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze - Thanks so much for the info. I will do some research. I've only used the SKINN - Never bought any other oils.