Trusted Contributor

Does anyone use it?  Any feedback?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Skinn Age Reset Serum

[ Edited ]

Yes, even I would like to know. Is it for all skin types?  I have combo skin & tendency to break out & cannot make an impulse purchase. 

Trusted Contributor

I use and like this, I am a sagger and this does not help with that, but I do have a very even skin tone with this.

Honored Contributor

I use it over the Deep Wrinkle Protocol Peel Solution and Resurfacing Solution; the trio makes my skin look like glass. I've used it over other products and no issue (SKINN plays very well with other lines). 

It's the NAD that works to make your skin look so smooth and even. Search out the coupon code and the total cost will be LESS than what the 1.4 ounce of the product sells for normally. GREAT deal!!

Trusted Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

I use it over the Deep Wrinkle Protocol Peel Solution and Resurfacing Solution; the trio makes my skin look like glass. I've used it over other products and no issue (SKINN plays very well with other lines). 

It's the NAD that works to make your skin look so smooth and even. Search out the coupon code and the total cost will be LESS than what the 1.4 ounce of the product sells for normally. GREAT deal!!

@SahmIamis the coupon on evine's site or online? 

Respected Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

@SahmIamis the coupon on evine's site or online? 

@MrsCat21 Retail Me Not

Respected Contributor

Personally, I've been using it for about 6 months and honestly, I can't see where it's made any difference in my skin. It's a nice product as far as it feels good, isn't sticky, etc. But that's about it. I can't see where it's made a difference in wrinkles, skin tone, etc. I still have another large bottle here to use so I'll finish it, but I wouldn't bother to repurchase it. 

Honored Contributor

My first purchase of Skinn was the TTV that introduced the Age Reset Serum a couple years ago and I haven't been without it since.  I love the consistency, that it's more gel-like and not an oily serum.  Truth be told, it's probably my most favorite Skinn product because of all that's packed into the ingredient list.  I am closing in on 60 soon and don't look it.  I can't say that one product has made all the difference as I believe it's the total package, from cleansing to moisturizing, and everything else in between, but I do believe the Age Reset Serum is a top notch product that's played a positive role in my overall skincare regime.

Esteemed Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

Does anyone use it?  Any feedback?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° @MrsCat21,

As I have mentioned several times I have one serum that I have used, but actually not a serum by name. I had wanted to try a serum, so caught this particular one in a kit with 4 other products. Since I have no wrinkles I thought this to be a nice primer. Not so, the entire line apparently caused severe irritation and had to remove immediately. 

This particular Skinn line must not be for me, but I did purchase the lip balm before applying any stain color. 

Actually, I know very little about anything he does promo on TV...... Definitely must have a cult following of older ladies from his call in conversations...It appears. I have seen him approximately four times, maybe for 20 minutes. Must sell a lot due to the line up schedule sent via Email that shows he is on 3 consecutive days. 

I did not throw away but do use for hands and heels.....Nothing bothers me on these areas.

Have no idea what REset means, either. 

PS:::: sensitive skin, possibly! 

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinchThanks JLF and Ladies!  I had to go out Saturday night and when I got hom eit was sold out.  Maybe I willo catch it next time he is on.