Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn 2017 New Year Kickoff! 3 Jan TTV's Jan 5, 20 & 21

@Andreatoo wrote:

Keep in mind ladies that Dimitri picked up the mask and strap tech at Cosmo Prof! Dimitri will NOT be the only vendor that purchases the license to distribute the product.

I actually considered that when I was purchasing, i.e., who else will be selling it and for how much?

Let's just say his price, on  special, isn't exorbitant and I can always cancel the AD if another vendor sells the SAME masks for a better price...

I trust the detectives here will let me know Woman Wink

Oh, and btw; Ashley does look like the before picture (except with makeup). She's the regular plus sized model for the fashion presentations..I've never seen Miriam before....

Yes, he mentioned that there will be competitive offers, and that's in our best interest. 

I'm hoping D develops his own masks for refills.

And yes, it's temporary,  but so are most topical beauty treatments from potions or tools.  Stop using Retin A, sunscreen,  moisturizers, peels, etc and the improvement 'results' will dissipate.  Same with tools like Nuface. You have to use them properly and consistently. 

I think the biggest challenge is using it consistently. Setting up a regime and doing it! 

I'm looking forward to trying it! 

Lol, I see HSN has a neck treatment TS today. Anyone buying both?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Merrylass wrote:

These straps have been available for some time in Korean skincare - you can search under "v-line".  You can apply your own neck firming treatment or cream underneath instead of the mask.  There are other v-line masks available either on eBay or various Asian skincare sites.  These v-line straps are washable.  

I did order the Skinn TTV so I could compare ingredients and effectiveness - I also bought it for my mother.

@Merrylass - thx for the suggestion for optional masks. Please post a review of the comparison after you get a chance to try D's version. 

And if you could also specify the brands/masks we should consider that you liks, that would be great! 

I jumped on the AD refill masks so I can give it a good test run in the 1st 30 days. But it can be cancelled if I find a good alternative, or as Evine is famous for, they will cancel it for us, lol

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I spy a Hand Restore 'Try Me' duo they are holding back for Heather's shows tmrw.

Hand Restore Duo - 312-802

If Sold Separately: $72.00
Evine Price: $42.00
Try Me $ 33.60
Save: $8.40 (20% off)
or  6 Value Pay®: $5.60
Shipping: $1.99

Here are the details for this Try Me duo. 

I haven't tried the new Lavender version. How do you like it vs original scent?

312-802- Skinn Cosmetics Hand Restore Anti-Aging Hand Cream Duo

SET INCLUDES:
(Double Size) Hand Restore Anti-Aging Hand Cream - 4 oz
Hand Restore Anti-Aging Hand Cream - Lavender - 2 oz

WHO IT IS FOR:
Keep your hands soft all year round. It's not just winter that concerns your skin. Equipped with anti-aging properties, this duo includes a double size of the original scent and a regular sized lavender scent. Let this ultra-moisturizing duo do its thing and keep you hands in tip top shape.

BENEFITS:

• Hydrate and restore the delicate skin on your hands with Skinn's water-resistant hand-lifting treatment cream
  • Concentrated with Essenskin, an active ingredient that re-densifies the appearance of thinning, aging skin, a powerful anti-dark spot complex to help brighten the look of dull, aging hands
  • Also includes rich emollients to help relieve dryness and firming proteins that help "lift" loose or sagging skin
  • Hands are left looking and feeling revitalized, brighter and more youthful
  • Regular Cream - fresh, powder scent
  • Lavender Cream - lavender scent
  • Thick, creamy consistency
  • Two squeeze bottle with caps

Made in the USA

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch more awww's from me! My last dog was a rescued/adopted black Lab (from an elderly neighbor with a careless airhead dog caretaker) who bonded with my guys the likes I've never seen. Whether it was the daily seasonal walks to the lake with the cats on shore waiting for the dog to finish her beloved water romp to curling up at night on her bed all preening each other to their playful chasing each other in the winter snow, they were inseparable. I'd walk the dog and "heel" and the three of them abreast would make me almost pee my pants with laughter. It was a sad day when she died and my boys slept in her bed for months afterwards. 

I hope not to overstep any boundaries, yet must share my firm conviction regarding pet food. Please, please consider a grain free diet for your new baby. The cheap grain fillers are not a natural feline diet and ultimately can lead to diabetes and kidney problems, amongst more issues later in life. I'd always fed my pets quality food until one of my boys developed an auto immune problem that caused me to re school myself, thus ultimately saving his life. A long expensive and frightening experience. Mice are the perfect food and a product that most reliplicates a mouse in high protein, fiber, low carbs water content is best suited for optimal feeding. Wet food more so over dry. Please consider something along these lines. I'd be happy to help if need be. 

Oh lol, just wait, your lil love will soon be the alpha with your dog. Never fails! It'll be fun to watch as she gets situated. I hope they'll be best of friends.

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968  It says the packets are made in USA but the strap is made in Korea.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm wondering if we could make our own refills. Maybe saturate a cheesecloth type of material with a favorite neck firming product. Just a thinkin over here...

Oops, editing to add I didn't see this was mentioned earlier upthread. Dazzlers are such a clever and resourceful group. And fun too!

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch more awww's from me! My last dog was a rescued/adopted black Lab (from an elderly neighbor with a careless airhead dog caretaker) who bonded with my guys the likes I've never seen. Whether it was the daily seasonal walks to the lake with the cats on shore waiting for the dog to finish her beloved water romp to curling up at night on her bed all preening each other to their playful chasing each other in the winter snow, they were inseparable. I'd walk the dog and "heel" and the three of them abreast would make me almost pee my pants with laughter. It was a sad day when she died and my boys slept in her bed for months afterwards. 

I hope not to overstep any boundaries, yet must share my firm conviction regarding pet food. Please, please consider a grain free diet for your new baby. The cheap grain fillers are not a natural feline diet and ultimately can lead to diabetes and kidney problems, amongst more issues later in life. I'd always fed my pets quality food until one of my boys developed an auto immune problem that caused me to re school myself, thus ultimately saving his life. A long expensive and frightening experience. Mice are the perfect food and a product that most reliplicates a mouse in high protein, fiber, low carbs water content is best suited for optimal feeding. Wet food more so over dry. Please consider something along these lines. I'd be happy to help if need be. 

Oh lol, just wait, your lil love will soon be the alpha with your dog. Never fails! It'll be fun to watch as she gets situated. I hope they'll be best of friends.

@rochelleS  You aren't overstepping at all.  Because things happened so quickly, I ran to Wally World for some supplies and ended up with Meow Mix for kittens since that what he was eating at the home we got him from.  Our dog eats grain free so I am aware of the benefits and do intend on converting the kitten.  Right now, I'm thinking of putting him on "Beyond", only because it would be easy to get at the supermarket, but still a grain free variety and not terribly expensive.  It seems to get good reviews.  All of our other cats always did fine on MM, but I didn't know any better then.  Dry is easy because we can go away for a couple of days and not worry.  So far, he's a grazer and nibbles throughout the day so I am reasonably certain that a larger bowl of food and water would last him.  We used to be able to leave our other ones like that and they were always fine.  I wouldn't leave them more than a couple of days though.  At one point we had four cats at the same time.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

312-721 Skinn Cosmetics Luxe Waterproof Eyeliner Trio w/ "Don't Budge" Eye Shadow Palette $34

SET INCLUDES:
One "Don't Budge" Waterproof Matte Cream Eye Shadows - 0.21 oz
Three Luxe Waterproof Eyeliner in "Navy Seal", "Hazel Moss" & "Midnight Purple"

WHO IT IS FOR:
The options are endless with this gorgeous set for your eyes. The beautiful color options included allow you to customize your look with three liners to choose from or mix and match and four shades of matte cream shadows. Each bold color stays in place so you don't have to worry about constantly checking your makeup. Step up your eye makeup game with Skinn!

BENEFITS:
"Don't Budge" Waterproof Matte Cream Eye Shadows:
  • Experience a new generation of eye shadows
  • These creamy, waterproof, crease-proof, transfer-resistant and long-lasting eye shadows effortlessly glide onto lids and stay in place all day
  • Colors can be layered, mixed or used as an eyeliner
  • These shadows can even be used underneath other eye shadows as a base to improve the hold
  • Includes matte shades of peach, purple, brown and taupe
  • Flip-up palette with four pots, a double-sided application brush and a mirror
Luxe Waterproof Eyeliner:
  • A pure luxury treatment liner that helps create a smooth, no-smudge line even on crepey lids
  • It contains peptides, shea butter and jojoba to help firm the appearance of eyelids and smooth dry lids
  • "Hazel Moss" - Olive green shade with shimmer
  • "Midnight Purple" - Purple with shimmer
  • "Navy Seal" - Matte navy blue
  • Three double-sided twist-up pencils with caps

Made in China

This will probably fly once the adjusted price is posted. S/B under $30. Wish they had included the new mascara.

One for me Woman Very Happy Heart  Anyone else?

Skinn Cosmetics Luxe Waterproof Eyeliner Trio w/ "Don't Budge" Eye Shadow Palette - 312-721
312-721- Skinn Cosmetics Luxe Waterproof Eyeliner Trio w/ "Don't Budge" Eye Shadow Palette
If Sold Separately: $68.00
Evine Price $ 34.00
or  6 Value Pay®: $5.67
Shipping $4.99

I ordered this set. I haven't tried his liners or the cream shadows yet.

I didn't see the C+ powder duo. At a good price, I would order that. I figure mine will run out w/o warning one of these days.

Valued Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch Good catch on the amazon diamond v mask!..I cancelled my evine order and got the one on amazon....I am gonna try my own skincare and not use the ones that come with it because there are ingredients i would rather not use even with Dimitri's..

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

A few additional comments (to my earlier comment #63):

Many of the v-line belts / straps made in Asia fit smaller heads -- when I first explored using these, I ordered about 3 or 4 straps from eBay and I found only 1 strap fit comfortably (I don't have an oversized head!!).  Also, the straps didn't come down far on my neck and it appears that the Skinn version of the strap is larger and comes down further on the neck.  The neoprene belts are sturdier (Skinn belt appear to be neoprene and it is made in S. Korea) and can be used with various masks.

Many of the v-line masks are sized smaller and are rectangular shaped -- they really just fit under the chin and don't go down onto the neck.  I like the larger shape of these Skinn masks.

IF you are looking to make your own masks, consider getting the Miss Webril 100% cotton skin care pads (they are 4"x4" pads that are folded but can be opened to 4"x8").  Soak these cotton pads with your favourite skin treatment.  I used Isomers Hyalauronic Acid to hydrate my neck (sadly Skinn Chin Up did nothing for me) -- I plan to use other Isomers treatments on my neck.  You would need 2 pads -- one to cover under your chin and the other to cover across your throat.  The neoprene v-line belt keeps the saturated cottons pads moist long enough for absorption into your skin (you want the cotton pads saturated but not dripping wet).