Respected Contributor

Do you use a variety of skin care lines or do you stick with just one brand?

i heard a vendor say how products from the line were meant to work in synergy with the others, and although you can use other brands with it, you won't see the optimal results (although the the results would still be better than not using the serum, etc at all!). I'm not one who falls for advertising, but I still tended to stick with the same line of products anyway. It must have stuck in the back of my mind! 🙄

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Honored Contributor

I have never found one skin care line that works for me.

Respected Contributor

I use a variety. I would  not limit myself to one as there are so many good products in different lines.

Respected Contributor

Re: Skin care line

[ Edited ]

I use multiple lines, but tend NOT to mix them because the results don't seem as effective ....

Recently, I mixed Michael Marcus with Isomers and/or SKINN and it was a disaster.

So, the MM is on the back burner.

I like the MM mask and peels, but the other MM stuff will unfortunately, probably end up on my elbows.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use seven different brands of stuff from facewash to moisturizer and everything in between. It's actually eight if sunscreen is added to the list.

Honored Contributor

These days, the majority of my skincare is Skinn, but I also use a few things from other brands.  I'm not much of a mixer, but I am a layerer

Respected Contributor

In the past year, I've been starting to use Elysee only.  I swear by their red and blue serums especially.  I'll use a variety of cleansers, but for leave-on skin care nothing beats Elysee.

Honored Contributor

I use a few different brands for different purposes. I have never bought into the marketer's idea that you need to stay within one line for the best results. It defies reason.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have never liked every item in any skin care line so I searched for the best products for me in each category: cleanser, toner, serum, etc. As a result, I use several different lines.

Contributor

i found something that my skin likes and does not freak out..its first aid beauty..love the creamy/oil cleanser and face cream...Thats what works for my sensitive/dry skin..In the winter, i add josie's oil and then the first aid beauty cream..works well for me...