Respected Contributor

Re: Skin Fetish Bronze Stick Pat McGrath

@Franklinbell  You are such a dear heart! Thank you! We can all do it! Go everybody! Whenever I do my 80's aerobics VHS tapes I think of you- especially when I do my FIRM tapes that we talked about Smiley Very Happy. Whenever I put on my pink gloss or blush I think of @monicakm !  I am so glad that I found the QVC forums-  It feels great to have so many friends on here! Gal pals rooting for eachother and every day is fun on these forums and I really enjoy learning new things about everybody. Smiley Happy.  

social media emoji hugging a heart 2691459 Vector Art at Vecteezy

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

@monicakm  I hope that your stint procedure is scheduled at a convenient time for you and I'm glad that you get to relax in the meantime.  I hate odd numbers too for my ages- I have a gal pal who doesn't tell me her age and so its a fun mystery- I suspect she's in her 60's, but I'll never ask and when its her birthday I get her a card, giftwrap makeup that I buy her and bake her desserts. If it makes more peace and comfort, I hope that your mother doesn't fully remember the birthday too. I hope that you celebrate your brithday in whatever way you see fit Heart.  Your husband took you on a really great trip to Vegas and the Grand Canyon- I went there as a little girl with my family and it was wonderful.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@monicakm  You go girl! You pick really fun emojis- you are so tech savy and the queen of emojis! Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

@SportyShorty07 @Franklinbell @monicakm  such sweet posts! This is social media at its best 😘 Malibu

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MalibuFox  Thank you, Malibufox Smiley Very HappyHeart! You're a delight and I enjoy your posts! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 

That's nice of you to remember your friend's birthday like that Smiley Happy

You should think about going back to Vegas as an adult.  I know it gets a bad rap for a lot of reasons and rightly so, but, it's all where you stay and where you choose to go and how you choose to conduct yourself.  It can be a wonderful, glam, over-the-top, glitzy experience.  The first day we were there, we probably walked 6 miles (according to my watch).  When we got to our hotel, I said to the doorman, "I'm so glad to be home".  He said, "Welcome home madam" Smiley Happy  Home away from home (sigh)

Alpine F1 Team | The Venetian Resort Las Vegas BWT Alpine F1 Team We are  pleased to announce our partnership with Venetian Vegas, to bring  once-in-a-lifetime-experiences to guests. : r/formula1

Honored Contributor

@MalibuFox 

So sweet of you to say.  Thank you Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm  My gal pal celebrates her birthday the entire month of April and so I like to surpise her with the gifts and desserts each time we meet up that month- its a lot of fun and its so cute how she gets so excited about her birthdaySmiley Happy. Oooh that picture of the hotel in Vegas is so glamorous and pretty! I've never seen anything like it!  love the paintings on the ceiling, the pilars, the geometric marble floor and that super cool race car Smiley Very Happy.  Six miles is a long walk and "Welcome home, madam" is such an elegant and classy welcome! I remember you talking about the giant Sephora in Vegas- that must've been so much fun to walk down all of those makeup aisles. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 

how could they even ignore QVC forum's resident ethereal glow glam brunette all things pink expert beauty? 

Some people!!! lol

I'm flying down to Texas and  taking names of those Ulta associates!

They would be LONG gone.  I haven't been in that store in years.  When I picked up the Juvia's Place liquid blush, they brought it to our car. 

Instead, fly to TX for a meet and greet with the lovely and quirky Tati.  We'll go together Smiley Happy