Contributor

Thanks everyone. I decided against it based on what you've all said, and really looking at it, I don't think it would work well for me. 😊

Respected Contributor

I have it and it works. It seems more gentle than a flat iron.  after the second use one of the rubber tops on the ceramic  thingys  came off but other that that it does streighten your hair but I wish I waited and got one of the more expensive ones that resemble a real brush more

Honored Contributor

as a consumer with very curly hair this gadget would seem to be aimed at me and the rest of the curly heads yet a BRUSH is the worst thing for curly hair?!

Wouldn't a straightening comb make much more sense?

Honored Contributor

@Aliza Mae  I just sent back the straightening brush HSN had as a TS a couple of weeks ago. It was heavy, the temp control and on and off switch were in a bad place on handle causing me to hit them unintentionally.  The back of the brush got too hot! And burned me.....the brush head was very hard, and actually hurt my scalp when I brushed through my hair unless I was very careful.

I would give give this a thumbs down.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Aliza Mae  I just sent back the straightening brush HSN had as a TS a couple of weeks ago. It was heavy, the temp control and on and off switch were in a bad place on handle causing me to hit them unintentionally.  The back of the brush got too hot! And burned me.....the brush head was very hard, and actually hurt my scalp when I brushed through my hair unless I was very careful.

I would give give this a thumbs down.

@SeaMaiden

And wasn't yours supposed to be the new and improved one?!

Your complaints are exactly what was wrong with the previous model!

Contributor

I bought this brush at a local retailer that had it 30.00 bucks, I took it back after about two days it burned me so bad on the face ,hands , the paddle part of the brush got so hot  it was dangerous, if a child touched it ,plus it was heavy , so not worth the money 

i feel that if it were accidentally left on it would probably cause a fire 

Respected Contributor

I liked mine  but I would  rather have waited and gotten a professional model like the FHI  for $99  it is light weight and looks and acts  like a normal brush