Super Contributor
I have been wanting one of these for awhile. I was just wondering if any of you have one and if you think it's worth the money. Tia
Frequent Contributor

Re: Sigma brush cleaning glove

I love it !!! I have the original with the one thumb, I found it a wee bit awkward at first but once you get the hang of it you will find that it cleans your brushes thoroughly. I do want the newer one with the thumb on both sides, I think that one would be easier to use.

Frequent Contributor

Let me just add that once I have cleaned my brushes using the sigma glove, I dry them with my Benjabelle brush tree, they are a great combination.

Super Contributor

Thanks going to get both of them. Thx so much
Super Contributor

I'd never heard of this -- GREAT idea!

Question for shell: Why the difference for face/eye brushes? And does it matter if the brushes are synthetic or natural?

Respected Contributor

Watch this video. She uses a $3 ribbed rice paddle for her's. It works. http://amymirandamakeup.com/3-duple-to-sigmas-35-brush-cleaning-glove/

Frequent Contributor

The smaller cleaning area is for smaller brushes and the larger cleaning area is for larger brushes, and it does not matter if the brushes are natural or synthetic, Sigma makes both kinds of brushes so this works on all of them.