Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sigh....How many more days is Christmas in July?

I do not watch much of QVC anymore. If I want something I will look online. Their programs are mundane--January thru June (gardening); July thru December (CIJ). It is really ridiculous.

Valued Contributor

I a really loving it, thanks fo asking.

Trusted Contributor

The only reason I am tired of it already is, it's the same stuff every year. How many lit up orbs and other stuff do we need?There is nothing new and exciting...and the topys that are offered are not even appealing to any child I know.

I do not care for any of these two day-one day-three day extravaganzas of ANY product.

Honored Contributor

Not me! I love CIJ!

Not so excited about many of the offerings this year, but still enjoying not having to look at fashion and beauty for days and days on end.

Since they have Q Plus, I never understand why, when they are running kitchen/food/home items on one channel, the other isn't carrying fashion/beauty/jewelry. That way, most everyone would be happy. 

Respected Contributor

wish they would keep Christmas where it belongs: in December. Heck, even right after Thanksgiving is ok.

Respected Contributor

I must say I love the beauty shows, but there too it's gotten to be the same stuff over and over--mainly IT Cosmetics!

Valued Contributor

I have no interest in Christmas in July,hen the temp.is 90 degrees ....Please stop it!!

Super Contributor

I don't watch much QVC anymore especially Christmas in July. It's the same products over and over and we don't celebrate Christmas anyway.

Honored Contributor

I usually enjoy CIJ, but this year whenever I've watched it seems like they are presenting mostly the same stuff as in years past.  Makes me think they're trying to sell down their inventory.  I usually look to them for some new ideas.  Not getting any this year.  (And please......can folks buy up that flash pad so we don't have to ever see it again???  (LOL!) )

Honored Contributor

How many ever days there are between now and December 26... Seems to me, once it starts it never really stops... just increases in frequency and duration... And frankly, it's the same stuff over and over, year after year...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...