Honored Contributor

Sig Club A 30th Anniv on HSN and TS May 15

[ Edited ]

Next Wed, May 15,  there will be a TS to celebrate Adriennes 30th HSN anniv. Should be quite a lot of good deals. 

When she first came ot HSN in 1994, the line was the same Arpel line she sold in dept stores, but then in 1997 she switched gears to Sig Club A exclusive to HSN. 

Adrienne is one smart cookie, she turns 83 in July.  Still the best dressed guest ever !!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Sig Club A 30th Anniv on HSN

I remember going to her salon for facials when she was in the high end department stores.  Very nice products.  Very smart cookie indeed.  Can't imagine anyone staying in the beauty industry as long as she has.  

Honored Contributor

She's been around so long, it seems like 100 years.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

What is good from her line?  I did try a bronzer once and sent it back...

Honored Contributor

I didn't know her beauty line was still for sale on HSN. I use to use her capsules, I didn't like her makeup cleansers, they always burned my eyes. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

She's been around so long, it seems like 100 years.

😂😂😂😂😂

I'm tuning in just to see what she looks like! Omg waaaay too much work!

Honored Contributor

I loved her coconut meltdowns. They never burned my eyes and I love the smell. She would often give buy one get one free.

I tried her vitamin c capsules long ago. I liked them just cause I thought maybe they were doing something but I'm not sure they did or if I really needed them!Woman LOL

I didn't really like her makeup. It was always kind of heavy and dark. She had a different color for each concealer which I thought was pretty neat.

I like to watch herSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Adrienne had argon oil way before Josie.  Josie claims to have discovered argon oil.

Honored Contributor

Adrienne was the first vendor that I heard talk about Vitamin C in skincare...easily three decades ago, maybe closer to four.

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Adrienne had argon oil way before Josie.  Josie claims to have discovered argon oil.

@San Antonio Gal I could be wrong but I think she means she discovered the "benefits" of argon oil after being enlightened by the 70 yr old French model.