Valued Contributor

Should I or shouldn't I?????

OK so I have tried everything possible on the market. I think they all start out great and then after about two weeks.....my skin looks older than my 65 years. I take great care of my skin with facials etc and I am tryig to now limit to one line and float through the franchises to max results. I used Philosophy 20 years ago and the starting changing lines frequently. I will be retiring within the year and MUST go with one line....... be cost effective and still achieve my goal of healthy, radiant skin. The best I can as I age gracefully.

Philosophy has many choices and I thought I would go with the MW line in its entirety but I would also like firming benefits of FOP. I loved her WHINE serum and Vit C years ago so maybe I need to incorporate and rotate.

I need expert help.....so I turn to all of you that can help with suggestions for a steady routine that I may see healthier....glowing skin with some improvements. At 65, I deep lines deep crow's feet but honestly my skin is in good shape. I want to look better and have a glow with at least some help along the way. Ulta personnel seem to feel that this line can work for me. Please offer some suggestions for an AM/PM/weekly regimen so I can stop trying other lines and spending huge sums of money on empty promises......

Thanks so much and HAPPY 2013!!!!!