Honored Contributor

Re: Should I get the Emjoi Micro-Pedi Item V31640 or wait for something better?

I prefer my full size to the nano but they both work.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

Ebay has the nano for $19.95

Trusted Contributor

On 12/10/2014 mjunkie said:

Thank you all for your responses! Looks like Target is sold out of the nano. I know I want one, still undecided which one to get and from where. Probably will end up with a nano since it is supposedly more powerful. When doing a search, I came across a lavender one, but that was sold out too, darnit...

I appreciate all the input! Smiley Happy

I got mine on shavenow dot com. Go to retailmenot dot com for a 15% off coupon--also no shipping and no tax. I think that it's the best deal around.

Also, you can get two genuine Emjoi refill rollers on Amazon for $9.95 from shavenow dot com (no tax and free shipping) but they are $18.95 on their website. I just ordered a set from Amazon. I bought the generic refills but they were horrible. Save your money and buy the originals. HTH!

Honored Contributor

I just want to know one thing. How is it that the blonde vendor has so much callus skin on her feet when she obviously uses this product constantly? Either the product doesn't work, or she is somehow putting a material of some sort on the bottom of her feet before each presentation so that it looks like something's coming off.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

I agree those generic refills on Amazon do not compare. They wear out extremely fast. I went through 4 in the amount of time that I normally use 1 emjoi brand.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

I went though 2 rollers in 2 uses. Both the rollers are dull already. Too expensive to replace that often. Sno now my emjoi sits in a drawer. I use a foot file from Earth Therapeutics (available at Ulta, Kohls, Target) and I get the same, if not better results, and it's $5 a piece (sometimes Ulta has bogo50.) It has a wooden handle and one end is shaped like a foot. There is a rougher side and a smoother side. I use rough side first, then go over with smooth side. And it doesn't really get dull.

Respected Contributor

On 12/10/2014 Ford1224 said:

I just want to know one thing. How is it that the blonde vendor has so much callus skin on her feet when she obviously uses this product constantly? Either the product doesn't work, or she is somehow putting a material of some sort on the bottom of her feet before each presentation so that it looks like something's coming off.

You're funny. Too bad you don't appreciate what she has to do to present the product. As many women have stated here, Emjoi gives excellent results!! One of my "can't live without" products.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/10/2014 RachB said:

I went though 2 rollers in 2 uses. Both the rollers are dull already. Too expensive to replace that often. Sno now my emjoi sits in a drawer. I use a foot file from Earth Therapeutics (available at Ulta, Kohls, Target) and I get the same, if not better results, and it's $5 a piece (sometimes Ulta has bogo50.) It has a wooden handle and one end is shaped like a foot. There is a rougher side and a smoother side. I use rough side first, then go over with smooth side. And it doesn't really get dull.

There is no way that you should have went through two rollers in two uses. I am sorry but I find your experiences difficult to believe.

Honored Contributor

On 12/10/2014 momcat said:
On 12/10/2014 Ford1224 said:

You're funny. Too bad you don't appreciate what she has to do to present the product. As many women have stated here, Emjoi gives excellent results!! One of my "can't live without" products.

I am not criticizing the product itself. I'm sure it works. I just don't see how she can have any calluses when she is using the product so often.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Regular Contributor

I ordered this AND it was NOT what I expected!!! TERRIBLE -

I purchased the AMOPE' pedi perfect from Walgreens...... and it is WAY better than EMJOI & MUCH MUCH more effective....... larger, thicker, sander, LASTS longer so it wears better, curved at the sides