Highlighted
Super Contributor

Should I get a WAVE/BODY perm? Please....I need input :)

So, I would REALLY like some feedback so I have more to think about before I dive into a Wave perm.

Some history – I have ALWAYS had perms in the past – Up till 3 years ago – My hair is past my bra line and I CURL it EVERY SINGLE DAY – I do not look good with straight hair!! In the past I always got pretty curly perms and that is SO NOT NOT what I want now.

I am looking at getting just a BODY/WAVY perm – BUT (here’s why I am so scared) I asked for this EXACT same thing 3 years ago and not only did I get super curly hair but the gal that did it burned my scalp and I ended up with thinner hair on my crown due to it and I have always had nothing but FULL FULL hair so I was devastated!! So now my hair is healthy again but straight and I take 45-60 min. a day just styling it so I am THINKINGN about trying this again – maybe taking in some pics of w hat I want and such.

WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS ON PERMS – Are they more gentle now than they use to be? Do you get them?

I just need more opinions so I make sure I am more informed!

Thank you in advance J

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View