Esteemed Contributor

Re: Should I be seeing results by now? Dr. Denese

I LOVE Dr. Denese skincare products. They have made such an improvement in my skin and I'm 50+ and holding. That said not every product works for every person. I would give it more time and also send her a message on her facebook page. Hope you eventually have the same good results that I do. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't have wrinkles even at almost 70, but my nasal labial lines are starting to sag as well as the marionette lines. I will say that the very fine crows feet have diminished quite a bit.

Called cs and am returning.  

Thanks, beauties, for your unfailing support and advice.  Really appreciate it.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@pommom

Dr Denese product NEVER worked for me and I seriously tried. 

She has lots of surgery and sees a dermatologist.

Even still, you MUST still use skin care.

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

@henderson wrote:

Forgot to add Paula has a 60 day guarantee on her products.  I would call customer service and ask for free samples.

I like that because some products take 8 weeks due to cell turnover.  The older you are, the slower your skin turns over.  So, it takes longer to see results.  I think offering 60 days would help on skin care products.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@henderson wrote:

Forgot to add Paula has a 60 day guarantee on her products.  I would call customer service and ask for free samples.

I like that because some products take 8 weeks due to cell turnover.  The older you are, the slower your skin turns over.  So, it takes longer to see results.  I think offering 60 days would help on skin care products.

Hyacinth

Even after 60 days, you can still return for in-house store credit.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland