Contributor

Is anyone else think that the shipping is getting slower or is it me? At times when I check order status it says in process for days at a time.

Respected Contributor

I do not watch "processing and shipping updates" I do not have the time.  

From the time I place the order till it shows up on my doorstep has really not changed for me.

Trusted Contributor

I think almost everyone will agree that shipping has slowed with the reduced shipping charges. There is nothing from QVC that I need immediately so I prefer the reduced rates. If I want it sooner, then I choose one of the expedited shipping options. 

Honored Contributor

For me, here on Long Island, shipping is actually faster than it was in the past.

And with so much of what I buy lowered to $3/order, I like the charge better than in the past.  I've saved $3 to $6 on almost every order I've made since the new policy went into effect.

I did make one return that cost $3 more than it would have in the past, but I'm so far ahead of where I was other years, that I'm pleased with the new shipping costs.

I'm planning a move to Florida in a few weeks - maybe my shipping time to there will be longer, but we'll have to wait to know that.  I do know my cost there will be less because Florida's sales tax is less than NY's.  QVC can't do much about that.

Honored Contributor

It varies.  I had something ship from the east coast and to the Midwest in two days.  I also had something on the same path take nine days, counting the weekend.  I'm in no hurry, so it doesn't matter to me.  I'm also seeing savings with the new rates too.

Respected Contributor

I ordered something last Saturday, It Cosmetics Brush Set and it didn't ship until yesterday and I don't know when I will get it.

However, I ordered a pair of Hagit earrings today, Wednesday, the keys...and it shipped already...and it will be here in 2 days. I guess I ordered to early to get the faster delivery. LOL! Oh...and the shipping location is further away in PA to CA.

Trusted Contributor

I wouldn't go by the shipping status as QVC does not update it.  Worthless, really. 

Respected Contributor
QVC's shipping status is indeed worthless. I copy and paste the tracking numbers direct to the carrier's website. Also, the USPS number that starts with a 7 that QVC provides? It's not even the right number. What's the point?
Esteemed Contributor

I really haven't noticed a difference, but I believe there was some news report of slower movement within the systems of the carriers (particularly UPS).  I really didn't pay much attention to it because I order nothing which would cause me to be annoyed if the item did not arrive quickly.

Respected Contributor

I agree that shipping is getting slower. In fact, there was an article in our paper today stating the same thing. I was in a hurry and did not take the time to read it. HSN used to be fast with their shipping but they have gotten much slower.