Respected Contributor

Sharon's Osbourne's Makeup Look on AGT --- So Pretty!

What do you all think of Shaon's makeup look on AGT? I think she looks absolutely stunning! I wonder what products she uses??

What I am loving, is her complexion is very dewy --- not matte --- and has a little sheen to it --- very young and fresh looking. Her lip treatment is not heavy and dark --- it is very shiny and has a see-through color which gives her a much younger look. And her eyes, which you would think having a lot of very dark liner all around would be aging, but they look sultry and smoking hot!!! I just think she looks so gorgeous!!! And Sharon is no 20 year old. Well, I am sure she's had procedures of sorts ---- botox or whatever --- but her makeup artist sure knows what he or she is doing!

While I do not think I could carry off all the dark eye color, I would still like to know how they accomplished the dewy complexion, the lips, and a modified version of her eye makeup!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View