Frequent Contributor

Hello Ladies,

i am looking for a new face serum. I have been using the same skin care products for some time now but I want to try something different. I am 56 years old with Lille to no wrinkles. I would really appreciate any suggestions.

Thank You. 

Esteemed Contributor
@Squirt60 wrote:

Hello Ladies,

i am looking for a new face serum. I have been using the same skin care products for some time now but I want to try something different. I am 56 years old with Lille to no wrinkles. I would really appreciate any suggestions.

Thank You. 

@Squirt60

I love the serums from the Isomers line as they are lightweight, non oily, effective  and are perfect for people with sensititive skin. That being said...

it sounds like you are having success with the skin care you use.

Has it stopped working for you or are you seeing changes in your skin.

Trusted Contributor

I'm late 50's few wrinkles. I like the Dr. Dennis Gross Clinical Concentrate Radiance Booster. It's has a high rating on Beautypedia. I also suggest you look here for ideas.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for your suggestion. The products I am currently using did not stop working for me but sometimes I like to try something different. 

Have a great day.

Respected Contributor

Hi @Squirt60.  I'm another Isomers fan!  I'm 62, with almost no wrinkles, but my skin is a bit saggy.  It is also super sensitive.  I find Isomers to be gentle and effective.  My favorites are the Super Serum and Immortal.  I use everything all over my face, including around my eyes, but I also do use their eye serums about once a day.  I use whatever face cream that comes with the serums I purchase.  

Honored Contributor

@Squirt60 wrote:

Hello Ladies,

Thank You. 

@Squirt60 - I'm a serum lover and use several, but different ones are intended for different jobs. What exactly are you looking to address?

Honored Contributor

@Squirt60

Just yesterday I asked myself why I cannot part with the night recovery serum. About 30 minutes later, I had my answer. My skin looked gray and there were circles... yes circles under my eyes! 

I had just lazily skipped it for two days.

Using it yesterday morning as soon as I was awake I pressed it into my eyes and all over.

It normalizes my skin and I believe this serum prevents the spread of my cystic acne (Staph) and helps my eyelashes at the base. HTH

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

I would like some recommendations too.  Any more recs. for us?

Trusted Contributor

I recommend Paula's Choice serums and products (have been using PC since 1995).  She has several types of serums geared towards your skin type.  No fragrance, no coloring, no animal testing and 90 days guarantee.  You can call and ask for samples.

Esteemed Contributor

One of my favorites is: Ole Henriksen's Truth Serum. It's a vitamin C collagen boosting formula.  Others which I like are: Peter Thomas Roth's Un-Wrinkle and his Camu Camu (a vitamin C formula rather similar to Ole's).  I also frequently use Josie Maran's Argan Milk like a serum.