Honored Contributor

HSN has a SSC TS for tomorrow. Does anyone know what it is? I bought Dimitri's second TTV last week (didn't really need it). Unless this TS is crazy stupid good, I'm not buying it. 

Super Contributor

Isn't the SSC TS in July usually the Beauty Book? 

Esteemed Contributor

They did a  hint before about it being birthday type kits,  their various lines are avaialble.

Trusted Contributor

thanks for the heads up.  I;m closing out all my AD's from QVC  including Philosophy, Dr Denese (sob).  I watch what I can and immediately check Amazon.com and google the product category for alternatives.  Stupid product loyalty is the only thing that has kept me purchasing products that are no longer trustworthy.  I found, sheerly by chance, that Purity is what my eyes were reacting to, not the expensive serums ( Elite and prototype 37- C  among them) that I blamed it on.

I used SSC when Lisa presented the glycolic line and Jennifer was just an engenue, a star endorser/model 20 plus years ago)  Through the years the aloe in most of SSC products forced me to find something else I wasn't allergic to.  Now that I know the teary, irritated eyes were, at least in part a result of Purity and since aloe is no longer a major component of many products, I am going back to Serious Skin Care in general, the Micronized retinol that got four stars from  Beautypedia in particular.  

ps:  I honestly don't think Purity has always been so irritating.  It burns the eyes now. Perusal of the ingredients list is an eye-opener (pun?) black pepper? sandalwood, rosewood, bark? sage, cinnamon ....And parabens .......

Contributor

The TS is choice of what looks like the large size and choice of cleanser, Plush 80K Oscillating Cleansing Power Facial Brush: and the new pretty fast diffuse perfecting serum. Price around 35.00.

Honored Contributor

@madelines wrote:

The TS is choice of what looks like the large size and choice of cleanser, Plush 80K Oscillating Cleansing Power Facial Brush: and the new pretty fast diffuse perfecting serum. Price around 35.00.

If this is the TS then it's an easy pass for me as I already have the brush (which I haven't used yet)!

Esteemed Contributor

Ooooh - I wanted to try the brush!  They currently sell a large cleanser with the brush for a little under $50, I like the ts price.

Frequent Contributor

Looks like a great value but I wish that the Diffuse didn't have dimethecone in it. Worried about breakouts Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

TSV - 34.50 

Serious Skincare Cleanser PLUS PLUSH 80K Brush & Diffuse Skin Perfector
Stuck with a cabinet full of soaps and cleansers that are too harsh or too weak? Make a clean break from products that just don't get the job done. This cleanser effortlessly wipes away dirt and makeup, while the facial brush's vibration technology and ultra-plush head provide a thorough cleansing. Beautiful-looking skin starts with a clean complexion. Get it clean — completely clean — with a little help from Serious Skincare.

What You Get
  • 12 fl. oz. Facial Cleanser
  • Plush 80K Oscillating Cleansing Power Facial Brush:
       - AAA battery
       - User Guide
  • .5 fl. oz. Pretty Fast Diffuse Serum
  • 1-year Allure magazine 
  • Manufacturer's 90-day limited warranty on brush

If you go to SSC then New items on HSN you will see it - first new item listed

Esteemed Contributor

Requesitng not to get the magazine will save even a few more dollars!