Contributor

Serious Skincare Beauty Bag 2017

Has anyone tried their new marine serum that is in this kit? They keep comparing to other marine serum on the market, which one are they talking about? Looks like a great deal!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Serious Skincare Beauty Bag 2017

Creme de la mer is the line they are referring to.  I jumped on this beauty bag when I saw that she claimed it was her dupe of it.  I many years ago splurged on this cream (probably when I really didn't need it) -  the texture of it was superb but everything aside, I LOVED the fragrance of the stuff!  I'm hoping she was able to emulate the fragrance of the cream as well.  Fingers crossed!!!

Contributor

Wow awesome I'm going to try this for sure! 🙌🏼🙌🏼
Valued Contributor

I am down to the last of the bottle, it goes on really nice and soaks in quickly, but you still  need a moisturizer. I am not sure that it has done anything wonderful for my skin, because I do fillers and I use and rotate many products. I bought when it was 79.00 I see it had gone to 99.00, no I would not purchase for 99.00. If I was going to spend that amount I would buy a pharmactical grade product, such as Skin Medica or Cellex C, something along those lines.