Contributor

Does anyone have any reviews on the Serious Skin Care line?   I ordered the TS and was wondering what I should expect.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@RhondabMany years ago I ordered her products, but I was young(er) and didn't follow through.  I think she has really good prices.  I don't watch as much of HSN but some.  

Look, her products must be good as she's been on HSN for many, many years (check out how long).  She seems sincere and I don't think she has a lot of overhead, thus, she can lower the costs.

I like the low-key way she presents her products.  I think you are wise to try her products.  I use Dr. Denese and have great results, but I've always said that I think one doesn't have to pay a lot of money for results.  Mainly stay the heck out of the sun, use an exfolient every single day (get that dead skin off) (google how much skin you shed every day) keep your face clean, moisturize.

I'm not smart and don't know a lot about stuff but I know what works for me.  I'd say you are a wise consumer to try different products.  What works for some might not work for another.  GOD made us all different for a reason, right?

Go over there, google product and you'll see what others say, but keep an open mind.  I have no idea what you'll find.  Have a great day.

Frequent Contributor

Of all the SSC products she has available, the A line (with retinol) is my favorite. The serum in the TSV is one of the few products I actually used the entire bottle! I'm terrible about giving products time to work. I don't know if I can describe the benefits, I can only say I liked how my skin felt when I used it. I hope you like it as much as I did.

Respected Contributor

I use the Glycolic wash and I have the Vitamin C set. I think they're a good deal and seem fine to me. I'm also bad about jumping around using different products though. 

Respected Contributor

It's a good company. I use to use it exclusively. Now that I am older my skin has different issues and I use a little from a lot of lines. If you want to try a kit its usually a very good deal. 

I was supposed to call in and give a testimonial about their new Phyto Marine serum but I chickened out. I hate public speaking. However it's a great serum for serum lovers. It's great alone or under moisturizer and I even mixed it with IT CC - no pilling or balling whatsoever. 

Honored Contributor

It is a mediocre line at best. If you are an ingredient snob, check them carefully before ordering, they tend to use fillers and other sub par things I dont necessarily want on my skin.

Trusted Contributor

@Rhondab wrote:

Does anyone have any reviews on the Serious Skin Care line?   I ordered the TS and was wondering what I should expect.  Thanks!

When was the TS on ?

Valued Contributor
What items were in the TS? I do like some SSC products. Some that I use: Glycolic cleanser and pads. PURE-pep cream. Mega-Force Liquid Exfoliante, The vit. C cleanser is nice. Anyway, many of the SSC's products are great. i hope you like the TS!
Respected Contributor

Chisos, the tsv was a vitamin A kit but they had a lot of other kitts too.