Trusted Contributor

What is working best for you if you are over 50?  I am trying to decide what to continue to use and what to delete.  I can't buy all these products but I need to see what others are finding that are really giving great results.  Stay Fabulous!

Valued Contributor

My Perricone products are fabulous for my skin. Since they are expensive, I have found that alternating them has helped with the cost that way no one or two products is getting used exclusively for any long period of time and they all last a little longer that way. Crazy logic, I know, but it works for me.

The Hypoallergenic line is wonderful with the olive oil ingredients.  The cleanser,eye cream and moisterizer are all highly rated. I would use them whether I was sensitive or not....they are that good.  Add a drop or two of the Chia serum for extra protection in the severe Winter months....your skin will thank you.

Vit C ester serum, Acyl eye lid serum, Serum prep, Necolletage for the neck, Deep Wrinkle serum.....just a few things for the girls over 50.  Have a new item from the line I will be trying soon. 

Having healthy skin is crucial as we go down this path of aging.......make it the best you can.  Wrinkles come and go.......healthy skin is the fountain of youth. 

Super Contributor

Don't waste your money with Perricone. Use paulas choice and you will see far superior skin improvements. Read the reviews and you will see and I am 56 and my skin is amazing. 

Honored Contributor

@beauty0125I use Perricone and my skin is fabulous!  To each their own.  I have tried them all, and Perricone agrees with me I guess.  I am not a fan of Paula's at all, but many people have had good results and her skin care line is very inexpensive.  It is always worth trying there before moving up in price. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Serious Perricone Users

[ Edited ]

@DowntonAbbey

One product you may like to start with is the Acyl glutathione eye serum.  The SubD is a another winner that most agree is a one of a kind target product.  It really tightens and firms the jaw line.  I can't live without the Perricone face firming activator.I use that every day!  For night, the High Potency evening repair is superior.

I think Cold Plasma is a product everyone has good luck with.  After 5 weeks you should see a glow, like a peel.

If you want extra firming try either the DMAE Face Firming Pads, or refirm. But as a first timer, maybe the High Potency Face Firming Activator is enough.

I started with Perricone by buying the small kit that had Nutritive face wash, the neuropeptide face cream, Acylglutathione eye serum and a few other things in it.  I lasted a month, and I went from there.  He sells many products, so start with the basics.  I am 68 and have whittled my arsenal down quite a bit.

His face finishing cream is really good, but I prefer the cure by nutra Bisse for a light daily moisturiser

Honored Contributor

The one that I don't ever want to be without is the Neuropeptide Facial Cream.  I also have had great results with the original No Foundation Foundation, No Concealer Concealer and No Eyeshadow Eyeshadow (which is more a primer).  I get somany compliments on my skin since starting to use the makeup.  It doesn't look like I am wearing makeup but just that I have smooth and an even skintone.  

Respected Contributor

Shoekitty...   Totally agree that the "A" eye serum is fabulous.  I absolutly see a difference when I use it.  Love the Face Finishing Moisturizer.  I rotate through various products since I purchse his line when QVC has the TSV kits.  I'm careful which ones to select and then go on AD.  I do use other lines...   some SKINN,  2% BHA from PC, some BB and PTR, etc, but I find the Perricone line to be the absolute BEST for me.    I see there is a TSV coming up in a few weeks.  Would love to know what.

Esteemed Contributor

@beauty0125 wrote:

Don't waste your money with Perricone. Use paulas choice and you will see far superior skin improvements. Read the reviews and you will see and I am 56 and my skin is amazing. 

I did that at one point and my skin just did terrible with PC.  I was so hoping to have good results.  Unfortunately my skin just does best with Perricone.  

Honored Contributor

I heartily agree w/ Acyl Eye Serum.  Truly noticed the difference.  It can be used on eye lids which is a plus.  Not all eye cream can.

I also agree w/ Cold Plasma Sub D for the neck.  It absorbs wonderful.

And Acyl Face CREAM (better than the serum IMHO)

His Neuropeptide Face Cleanser is by far my favorite.  (NOT Neutritive.  That dried my skin)

I love his moisturizers but have others equally good.

I have an arsenal of his products. I, like others, rotate usage.  But the above products I would NOT want to be without.

Honored Contributor

I have been using the eye serm for years, as I said..it is my HG product.  That said, there is something said for reading directions, gulp.. hanging my head in shame.  All these years I thought it was for eye lid only!  A couple months ago I saw a demo of using the serum.  AROUND THE ORBITAL bone.  Well, after years of never finding an under eye cream for my puffy under eye, I followed directions around the eye!  My puffy under eye is gone. it really helped and tightened the under eye.  I can;t believe I didn't know this.  What a difference!