Contributor

Mine is 0072. I would assume it is concealor shade difference. I am fair. 

Respected Contributor

Mine will also be 072, hope we love it!

Respected Contributor

Re: Sephora Play

[ Edited ]

The "anonymous" source from My Subscription Addiction posted other unconfirmed items for Oct's box:

Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask w/Rare Prickly Pear Seed Oil

Erborian Bamboo Creme Frappe Skin Reviving Fresh Gel

Farmacy Skin Dew Hydrating Essence Mist & Setting Spray

Estee Edit Flash Photo Gloss

Smashbox Always On Liquid Lip

YSL Mon Paris Fragrance Sample 

Seems to be a better fit with Oct's theme of "Cool Cuts."  Although the above items seem more interesting and indie, I doubt I'll try any of them because of my super sensitive skin (I usually only use the makeup, hair, and fragrance items in each box).  And the lip products don't interest me because I like matte lip products.  

My box is supposed to be delivered on Tues, but if anyone receives their box on Mon, please post the contents.  Cat Happy 

(Edited:  I guess the SB Liquid Lip is matte, but it doesn't seem like something I'd like.)

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

I like celery, mine isn't even in progress yet!  I saw that list of supposedly newer spoilers. Kind of was hoping for the holographic highlighter. It looked pretty though not sure i'd use it. Maybe on Halloween but it might not even be here by then at this rate. Possibly that was never even a possibility, who knows.

Occasional Contributor

Based on the Sephora website, the October box is completely different than the previously discussed versions, with the theme being "Secrets to Dewy Skin".  The photo shows

• belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb
  • Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Day Tint
  • Atelier Cologne Collection Azur
  • BOSCIA Detoxifying Black Cleanser and Konjac Sponge
  • Sephora Collection Pearl Mask
  • Fresh Black Tea Age Delay Instant Infusion Treatment Toner

🤔

Respected Contributor

I hope that isn't the right list. Not into skincare in these sub boxes, I want perfume and makeup! Doesn't seem very Indy cool and chic to me!

Respected Contributor

@Beauty411 wrote:

Based on the Sephora website, the October box is completely different than the previously discussed versions, with the theme being "Secrets to Dewy Skin".  The photo shows

• belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb
  • Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Day Tint
  • Atelier Cologne Collection Azur
  • BOSCIA Detoxifying Black Cleanser and Konjac Sponge
  • Sephora Collection Pearl Mask
  • Fresh Black Tea Age Delay Instant Infusion Treatment Toner

🤔

@Beauty411  That was last year's Oct box (Oct 2015).  Smiley Happy  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

@Desi wrote:

I hope that isn't the right list. Not into skincare in these sub boxes, I want perfume and makeup! Doesn't seem very Indy cool and chic to me!

It's not -- I think she clicked on the 2015 October box link.  I was a subscriber then, and I received that box with those items. 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

@Desi wrote:

I like celery, mine isn't even in progress yet!  I saw that list of supposedly newer spoilers. Kind of was hoping for the holographic highlighter. It looked pretty though not sure i'd use it. Maybe on Halloween but it might not even be here by then at this rate. Possibly that was never even a possibility, who knows.

Desi, You've checked your Sephora Account, right?  Just asking because I always check my account details first, instead of waiting for the "shipped" email.  Hopefully yours will ship tomorrow, if it hasn't already !

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

I like celery, great news if that was last year's box!

Yes, I did check a couple of times today, nothing on the shipping front.