Respected Contributor

I got the other version of the box today. The lipstick is a pale nude on me and I am super fair so this isn't something I can wear. Might look great with tan skintones. Not sure about the Living proof. Will try but never liked any of their samples I have gotten. I got the Atelier perfume, big no. Barely smells and what I do sniff is like watered down orange juice with a light note of chicken bouillion! I do like the brow gel, have had this before although it does leave the brows slightly crunchy. I got the Henrickson moisturizer. Will try but I have senstive skin and this sounds too strong. 

Not a fan of marker liners but I tried it. I do better with pencils. Marker types always smear and run on me, probably because I refuse to prime first.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, my track record of having a problem every month continues!  This time the eyeliner was completely dried out.  I had really been looking forward to trying it.

My patience with Sephora Play is pretty much shot at this point.  

Respected Contributor

Susan, that stinks! My liner isn't dried out but it did make my eyes a bit puffy and sore. Pretty sure that was why.

My boxes so far have arrived in good shape unlike the Ipsy ones. Every little box inside the Pink envelope arrives crushed although not to the point of hurting the items inside. Getting disenchanted along with you for different reasons.

Respected Contributor

I saw possible unconfirmed spoilers for Oct's box:

JOSIE MARAN Whipped Mud Mask Argan Hydrating and Detoxifying Treatment (mini)
MILK MAKEUP Holographic Highlighter Stick (mini)
BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer (mini)
Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brow Pencil (mini)
Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo (travel size)

Gucci Guilty Eau De Toilette (sample)

Possible box variation numbers are 1850106,  1850072, 1850122, and 1850114.  My Sephora account is showing 1850072.  Not sure what items will vary -- maybe the color of the Benefit Brow Pencil or maybe a variation in the Josie Maran Whipped Mud Mask?

Again, the items are unconfirmed, but apparently someone has a video on Youtube showing the spoilers for Oct.  We shall see.  Smiley Happy 

@Desi @QVCkitty1 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Trusted Contributor

@I like celery mine ends with the 106.  It hasn't shipped yet.  This will be my 1st box from them.  I am excited to see what's in it.  All minis though it seems.

Respected Contributor

Hi I love celery! I also saw those hints. Will be interested to see what we get. 

Occasional Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

Possible box variation numbers are 1850106,  1850072, 1850122, and 1850114.  My Sephora account is showing 1850072.  Not sure what items will vary -- maybe the color of the Benefit Brow Pencil or maybe a variation in the Josie Maran Whipped Mud Mask?

Again, the items are unconfirmed, but apparently someone has a video on Youtube showing the spoilers for Oct.  We shall see.  Smiley Happy 

@Desi @QVCkitty1 

That's interesting!  I heard completely different items like Blinc, Too Cool for School, Erborian, Nudestix, Christophe Robin, Derek Lam (and many others).  The boxes I saw seemed like a good mix of products, so I'm interested to see what's really in them!

Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@I like celery mine ends with the 106.  It hasn't shipped yet.  This will be my 1st box from them.  I am excited to see what's in it.  All minis though it seems.

@Suebdoo  I joined when the sub first started a little over a year ago, and in a few of the early boxes there were -- at times -- a full size item included (usually a full size lip product).  Other than that, the items have been nice sized deluxe "samples" similar to the items Sephora offers with promo codes.  For $10 a month, I've been happy, and I think the sizes for that price point are fair.  I think most of the other beauty box subscriptions are more costly, and able to include full sized items because of that reason.  For $10 it's a fun little box for me to receive each month.  There really was only one month I was disappointed.  I hope you like your first box! 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

@Desi wrote:

Hi I love celery! I also saw those hints. Will be interested to see what we get. 

Hi Desi1 !  Smiley Happy 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

@myQ wrote:

@I like celery wrote:

@Desi @QVCkitty1 

That's interesting!  I heard completely different items like Blinc, Too Cool for School, Erborian, Nudestix, Christophe Robin, Derek Lam (and many others).  The boxes I saw seemed like a good mix of products, so I'm interested to see what's really in them!

Do you have a link for where you saw what would be included?  Did you read about it from a specific blog?  I usually read My Subscription Addiction for the spoilers.  I did see in one of her earlier blogs some people had written in the comment section what they were hoping some of the included Brands would be, and I remember they had mentioned Too Cool for School, Derek Lam, and some ot the other Brands you wrote in your post.  If you can direct me to where you saw what would be included that would be great !  Thanks in advance !

♥ Life is beauty full ♥