Honored Contributor

What does that salt spray do anyway?  I had no interest in it at all.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@winamac1 I think it gives your hair texture, gives it the beachy wave look.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@winamac1 I think it gives your hair texture, gives it the beachy wave look.

Thanks.

I may try it, but overall, I was bummed with the contents in my first Play kit.  I was obviously expecting more, LOL.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I got an email yesterday from Sephora with a video unboxing the July box. There was someone who worked for Sephora and a subscriber of the box. All the products were explained how to use. I found it very informative. 

Honored Contributor

I just wanted to say that I tried the  benefit face bronzer, and I like it. I'm so pale that products like this are usually a non- starter, however this one blends nicely and gives me just enough color. On the flip side I have already tossed the Nest fragrance, it is just too strong for me.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1    I read some "spoiler" info for what items might be included in next month's (August) box.  I'll put the info in the spoiler tag below, in case some people want to be surprised.  Smiley Happy 

Spoiler

Each box might include:
- Make Up For Ever Artist Shadow Eyeshadow in I544 (Iridescent Pink Granite)
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- Lancome Energie de Vie Smoothing & Glow-Boosting Liquid Moisturizer

Also, the remaining items in each box might include one item from each category: 

- Algenist Eye Renewal Balm - OR - Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Eye Lifting Balm
- Sephora Collection Contour Waterproof Eye Pencil in Love Affair (Plum) - OR - Flirting Game (Taupe)
- CLEAN Reserve Warm Cotton - OR - CLEAN Reserve Blonde Rose

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

@QVCkitty1    I read some "spoiler" info for what items might be included in next month's (August) box.  I'll put the info in the spoiler tag below, in case some people want to be surprised.  Smiley Happy 

Spoiler

Each box might include:
- Make Up For Ever Artist Shadow Eyeshadow in I544 (Iridescent Pink Granite)
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- Lancome Energie de Vie Smoothing & Glow-Boosting Liquid Moisturizer

Also, the remaining items in each box might include one item from each category: 

- Algenist Eye Renewal Balm - OR - Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Eye Lifting Balm
- Sephora Collection Contour Waterproof Eye Pencil in Love Affair (Plum) - OR - Flirting Game (Taupe)
- CLEAN Reserve Warm Cotton - OR - CLEAN Reserve Blonde Rose

Sounds interesting, thanks for the heads up!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1   Have you received your August box?  Mine supposedly shipped on the 15th (Monday), but tracking isn't showing anything at all.  Usually I receive my box just a few days after I receive the "your box has shipped" email.  I read online that others are still waiting on their boxes, too, while some received their boxes today or yesterday.  Sephora Rep wasn't able to help me when I called to check, so I'll just wait a few more days.  

I know which items I'll be receiving though, as I clicked on the Beauty Bag section under my Sephora acct.  I was hoping to get the Algenist eye balm instead of the Caudalie eye balm, but it's showing I'll be getting the Caudalie.  I know it's a nice Brand, but their products always irritate my super sensitive skin.  I've used the Algenist eye product before, and really liked it. Was hoping to get it in my box.  It appears I will also be getting the Taupe eye pencil, and not the Plum eye pencil, which is fine with me.  I like Taupe. 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

@QVCkitty1   Have you received your August box?  Mine supposedly shipped on the 15th (Monday), but tracking isn't showing anything at all.  Usually I receive my box just a few days after I receive the "your box has shipped" email.  I read online that others are still waiting on their boxes, too, while some received their boxes today or yesterday.  Sephora Rep wasn't able to help me when I called to check, so I'll just wait a few more days.  

I know which items I'll be receiving though, as I clicked on the Beauty Bag section under my Sephora acct.  I was hoping to get the Algenist eye balm instead of the Caudalie eye balm, but it's showing I'll be getting the Caudalie.  I know it's a nice Brand, but their products always irritate my super sensitive skin.  I've used the Algenist eye product before, and really liked it. Was hoping to get it in my box.  It appears I will also be getting the Taupe eye pencil, and not the Plum eye pencil, which is fine with me.  I like Taupe. 

I did receive my Aug. box.  And the only thing that I've used so far  is the Clean" blonde rose" and it's just the kind o scent that  I like. The mascara looks good, as does  the Lancôme eye cream.  I too got the Caudalie balm, I have no experience with this line. I'm not sure about the pencil and shadow because I don't do much with my eyes, beyond mascara. I hope that you are pleased with your box, and the bag is really cute.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I did receive my Aug. box.  And the only thing that I've used so far  is the Clean" blonde rose" and it's just the kind o scent that  I like. The mascara looks good, as does  the Lancôme eye cream.  I too got the Caudalie balm, I have no experience with this line. I'm not sure about the pencil and shadow because I don't do much with my eyes, beyond mascara. I hope that you are pleased with your box, and the bag is really cute.

Do you mind telling me when you received your box?  Today?  Just curious.  TIA  I did see a pic of this month's bag, and I agree it's cute.  Smiley Happy

♥ Life is beauty full ♥