Respected Contributor

Re: Searching for good eyeliners

Has anyone tried Laura Geller's Kajal eyeliner pencil?  I remember seeing them last winter.  I've been looking online for a few months now with no success at the Q, LG website, Nordies and Sephora.

The kajal eyeliner has very good reviews.  The Q has it in one of the kits she offered months ago, but I don't need all the other stuff, and the bal and brighten is the fair shade.  If you've tried it, is it worth pursuing?

Esteemed Contributor

I love the Loreal silkissime. They go on so easy and stay put. I also have the smashbox ones. I need to play with them more. Not really impressed so far. They don't go on very easy.
Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@suzyQ3 just looked at the Urban Decay 24/7 pencils online. You are right, they have such a big selections of colors.  Wow.

Everybody's different, but I've had no problems with longevity. And I have eyes that water like crazy.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

I LOVE Avon's Always on Point automatic eyeliner in the dark grey. I go over it with dark grey eyeshadow to set it and soften the look and it's not harsh. It lasts all day until I take it off!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Another vote for Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencils -- they go on creamy and stay on  all day. They are not self sharpening but what I like about them is they do not pull across the lash lines.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

I've been using Sephora's retractable eyeliner in the color charcoal. I can't wear a regular black liner either because it appears harsh and "too much" for my eyes. The charcoal I love because it's nice and soft--think grayish black. It's also waterproof and I find it stays on well. I put it on in the morning and never need any touch-ups during the day at work. It runs about $12 and since it's retractable, no sharpening.
Respected Contributor

I have been using eyeshadow for eyeliners for years. Stays on all day and goes on much smoother than any eye pencil. If you want it darker add a litter water on your brush. If you watch any of the youtubers most of them use an eyeshadow for liner. 

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@winamac1 I have never used paint eyeliner before. I have always used the pencil-kind of eyeliners. Is it hard applying it with a brush?  I am up for trying new things, but just wondering if I can do it well.

Hi Momoftow--I do not find it hard to apply!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

My needs have changed 58 need long wearing. Also non irritating! Ordered BE new gel eye liner few days ago, Two shades to choose from black or deep brown, Comes with brush. Reviews outstanding.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been using these liners. Can't say enough about them. Very inexpensive...like $3-5 depending where you buy them. The Charcoal and Navy are my faves.Heart Read the reviews on amazon!

s-l1000.jpg