Frequent Contributor

Search for MAC Blanc Type Dupe

Hoping my QVC family can help me out.  My favorite MAC BlancType has been discontinued.  Searching for an opaque, matte, creamy beige single shadow to replace.  If anyone can help it's this great forum community.  I always great the best advice and suggestions from you!!  TIA. 

Super Contributor

Re: Search for MAC Blanc Type Dupe

It's been discontinued??? Who confirmed this? It's my main lid color. Oh no!
Super Contributor

Wow. I just googled it. I wish I had known, I would have stocked up. I have about 3/4 left of my current pan. I bought the Urban Decay Naked2 Basics palette this weekend. I'm hoping that maybe the lightest color, called Skimp, will be a decent dupe. I'll let you know once I try it.
Respected Contributor

Check out Makeup Geek. I can't tell you right off a dupe but I love their shadows!!

Trusted Contributor

Try the L'Oreal Colour Riche singles. I use Paris Beach as a dupe for MAC. They have a lot of nice colors and they really stay on. Even when I run and sweat all over it. I am really impressed with these.

Valued Contributor

Temptalia.com has a dupe finder with ratings on the other formulations, too.

Frequent Contributor

@StillRachB I feel your pain!  I was in the same boat.  Went to reorder and learned the awful truth.  I would have stocked up as well.  So far, it's on ebay and amazon over $30 which is ridiculous.  I just can't do it.  I've never found a dupe with this opaqueness and brightness.  I'm hoping our forum family can help. 

@wvufan, I have checked out Makeup Geek and Loreal but they just don't have the same shade or matte quality.  I am on the hunt!!  I LOVE his shade but I'm afraid it's over.  I just don't understand why beloved items get the ax!!

Respected Contributor

@StillRachB  Try Bloomingdales. Looks like they may still have it

Frequent Contributor

Thank youSavvyChic for this rec. I was very hopeful when I used their search engine.  Unfortunately, their dupe recs came as part of a palette.  I'm hoping to find a single shade vs. a whole pallette for 1 shade. 

The search continues....

Contributor

Check out Clinique French Vanilla.  It's a really light cream and it's matte.