Valued Contributor

SKINN holiday gold palette item sizes?

I just received this today. It's a great deal but didn't Dimitri and the hosts mention they were full size products several times during the presentations? I have the stand alone plasma setting veil and it's definitely larger then the one included. The blushers also look smaller than the single sizes shown on air. Am I mistaken in thinking these were supposed to be full sized products?

Valued Contributor

Re: SKINN holiday gold palette item sizes?

@Blondelle-HI Blondelle- I watched the day this kit was the TTV - I could be wrong but I don't remember them ever saying that any of the products were full size. They are not full size. HTH
Honored Contributor

Since it was named the "Jet Set" kit, that would infer that it's for travel so one wouldn't have to bring all of their full size products.  I never heard anyone claim it contained full size face products. 

Valued Contributor

Thanks. Still a good deal. Maybe it was the eyeshadows that were just full sized. I do remember thinking it was really going to be large with the full sized blush and powder...lol!
Super Contributor

@Blondelle  I, too, heard one of the hosts say that. I don't remember which one though.

At the time I heard it, I looked at the product to see what each of the sizes were, and nothing was listed. I looked because I thought that would have been a lot of product  LOL

It's okay with me because it was still a great value.  Hope you're enjoying yours.  Smiley Happy

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15