Esteemed Contributor

Re: SKINN Women: Any of you use all or most of the Deep Wrinkle Protocol Line? ROP

@Gokat Thanks so very very much for your time and attention. You are indeed a Luv♡

I am certainly confused and frustrated and hopefully I'll hear back from Donna in a timely manner.  At this very moment I will have to wash my face from the two above stated products I've applied. I feel like I'd been frosted, and not in a good way. Sniff. 

And Ms @SahmIam, my apologies for intruding.

Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN Women: Any of you use all or most of the Deep Wrinkle Protocol Line? ROP

@rochelleS  No need to apologize as we learn from each other on a forum such as this Smiley Happy

I'm trying to figure out why your serums are not sinking in because when I apply them to my skin it's like "WHOOSH" into the skin and I think they dry down TOO quickly. Is your face perfectly dry? Is the room humid? I've found those 2 things can cause my serums (any serums) to sit on the surface and not sink in. I, too, would be frustrated : (

@Gokat  THANK YOU for the info. I've hit the bay for a few things to try (the prices... wow... so good!) and I'll pick up the other serum there. Thank you again!!!!!! You're too kind for helping me with this : )

Esteemed Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@rochelleS  No need to apologize as we learn from each other on a forum such as this Smiley Happy

I'm trying to figure out why your serums are not sinking in because when I apply them to my skin it's like "WHOOSH" into the skin and I think they dry down TOO quickly. Is your face perfectly dry? Is the room humid? I've found those 2 things can cause my serums (any serums) to sit on the surface and not sink in. I, too, would be frustrated : (

@Gokat  THANK YOU for the info. I've hit the bay for a few things to try (the prices... wow... so good!) and I'll pick up the other serum there. Thank you again!!!!!! You're too kind for helping me with this : )

@SahmIam

Aww, thanks so much for your generous response. I agree, so much great info is shared here. I honestly believe this is the most compassionate group of users. So quick to respond to questions and aid a Dazzler or Sparkler in need. I love the heartfelt caring and sharing. So you can imagine my frustration. Oh boy.

My other non Skinn products WHOOSH into my skin It may be damp dry, blotting after bathing or washing my face. No difference in moisture when using other products. This time of the year I shower with tepid water and fairly quickly too. The bathroom isn't humid, no steamed up mirror either. Go figure. ???

The super sized Collagenesis Age Reset Serum, greatly raved about, stumps me the most. In spite of seriously reducing the amount that now I lightly pat on, leaves me tacky for hours. There's no way I'd apply my beloved Eve Pearl makeup over this sticky texture. My skin is fairly normal too. A little oil occasionally in the t zone but this is mostly weather related, ie, these gastly humid days. But then it's my whole face in fact everything is affected by the high sticky temps. I am so sad and had such enthusiastic expectations.

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

@SahmIam

Aww, thanks so much for your generous response. I agree, so much great info is shared here. I honestly believe this is the most compassionate group of users. So quick to respond to questions and aid a Dazzler or Sparkler in need. I love the heartfelt caring and sharing. So you can imagine my frustration. Oh boy.

My other non Skinn products WHOOSH into my skin It may be damp dry, blotting after bathing or washing my face. No difference in moisture when using other products. This time of the year I shower with tepid water and fairly quickly too. The bathroom isn't humid, no steamed up mirror either. Go figure. ???

The super sized Collagenesis Age Reset Serum, greatly raved about, stumps me the most. In spite of seriously reducing the amount that now I lightly pat on, leaves me tacky for hours. There's no way I'd apply my beloved Eve Pearl makeup over this sticky texture. My skin is fairly normal too. A little oil occasionally in the t zone but this is mostly weather related, ie, these gastly humid days. But then it's my whole face in fact everything is affected by the high sticky temps. I am so sad and had such enthusiastic expectations.

Just finished skimming through this thread and wanted to chime in a little.  As to the products not absorbing, I can only say that I have never experienced that except when I've applied make-up and had some pilling.  Then I know I need to exfoliate really well and lighten up on product. That's usually when I use a gylcolic peel pad.  I only use the ABC peel once in a while. I used them for about 8-12 weeks straight, but unless I get in a kit I don't really feel I need them once a week and can spread them out with using either my gylcolic pads or gylcolic peel (both are SSC).  Anyway, what I do is I use my products immediately after cleansing my face.  I waste no time in between.  When I get out of the shower, I put on the Skin Softening Essence (soak), immediately after the translucence resurfacing serum (a good amount), then age reset (3 pumps for face and neck) - then I put on my moisturizer - usually radiance cream or 1/2 radiance and 1/2 creme reverse.  Then I go make the bed and do my make-up.

Make sure you shake all the products before using also.