Valued Contributor
I have an unopened jar of this and I know D recommends that we not use our regular routine for a few days and use THWO, but is it just a moisturiser? exfoliator? peptides? please help. TIA!!
Valued Contributor

Re: SKINN Take The Weekend Off?

I was under the impression that it is a deep moisturizer.  It is very hydrating to my skin. I use it a couple of times a week!  Does wonders for my skin. I put it on at night after cleansing my face & wash it off in the morning.  I don't use my other Skinn products at the same time, just this. I wouldn't use this in the day time. I have been very pleased with it & the results I get from it. Couldn't live without it!!  hope they never stop making it!  Not sure that helped or not. the one I have is just a really good deep overnight moisturizer!

Respected Contributor

I equate this one loosely to the Neck Amour for neck/dec, @Chisos .  It's a leave on PM treatment item for face...to be used for two evenings in-a-row and replaces your other skincare ritual to deep cleanse and refresh your skin and to prevent plateauing with your normal regime. 

WHO IT IS FOR:
Take The Weekend Off is an intense anti-aging, revitalizing and purifying overnight leave-on treatment.

BENEFITS:

• Helps rid your skin of dirt, grime and makeup, utilizing actives including broccoli and aloe extracts, that may have built up after a long week or a weekend
  • For optimal lifting benefits, oat kernal and cassava root extract will help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • A blend of soothing botanicals helps reduce the look of stressed skin
  • This overnight cream will help ensure maximum potential of your usual weekly treatments and may be used along with any other brands you're currently using

HOW TO USE:
Apply PM in place of your usual moisturizer Saturday and Sunday or two nights per week Rinse off in the AM to wash away all the built up impurities left on your skin, and wake up with refreshed and baby soft skin.

INGREDIENTS:
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Bis-Stearyl Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Candida Saitoana Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Coconut Alkanes, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Isosorbide Dicaprylate, Polysorbate 60, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phragmites Communis (Reed) Extract, Poria Cocos (Hoelen) Extract, Stearyl Linoleate, Stearyl Stearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Propanediol, Bioflavonoids, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydrolyzed Manihot Esculenta (Cassava) Tuber Extract, Laminaria Digitata (Oarweed) Extract, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil\Citrus Limon Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Albizia Julibrissin (Persian Silk Tree) Bark Extract, Panthenol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp (Mushroom) Extract, Water\Aqua, Sodium Phytate, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexylglycerin.

HTH'sWoman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gokat - Despite the description, Dimitri has said to use TTWO for both day and night for two days instead of any creams and serums we usually use. Not just face but eye area and neck, too.

There is a big difference in leave-on overnight treatments and day creams. I think it would be fine to use when staying home all weekend but I think it might be a bit much for using under makeup. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3  That was what I though he said too (use day and night and nothing else). I think I'm going to wait until I've gone through more of my stuff before adding that in because I have WAY too much stuff and I want to use it up.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam - What I am doing (supposedly! lol) to help get through my products is use ones I have less of for the weekend and use ones I have more of during the week. I figure using different products is good; it does not have to be a special one. When I run out of these things I might get my of the TTWO cream. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 and @SahmIam - you're correct, the TTWO is intended to be use AM & PM, two days in a row, whatever your "weekend" is.  In a usual week, Monday - Friday, do everything you normally do and then set it all aside Saturday and Sunday when you're using the TTWO.  Dimitri admits, though, that he still uses his Age Reset Serum on the weekends too.  I do the same.  As for using under makeup, I use my TTWO under makeup but I give it time to sink in first.

Respected Contributor

I realize that, @willdob3 .  I've watched several of his demos/presentations, too. Woman Wink

TTWO is a leave on treatment, not a moisturizer so doesn't necessarily play well with makeup for some of us. 

The choice is always with the user, but I'd rather keep it in perspective here.Woman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?