Trusted Contributor

Re: SKINN TTV is up

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch. Thanks!  I guess if I have to use travel size brushes I can deal with it LOL. I think the shadows will be fine..Just the others I wonder about.

Thanks @Gokat I will !

Super Contributor

I was trying to be good but Dimitri got me again and the $10 off pushed me right over the edge! The I used the 15% discount to get the Rose Relief Balm, I'm excited to try it.

Esteemed Contributor

@lobstergal wrote:

I was trying to be good but Dimitri got me again and the $10 off pushed me right over the edge! The I used the 15% discount to get the Rose Relief Balm, I'm excited to try it.

I was going to order the rose relief balm, but I read the reviews and decided not to spend the money.  

Super Contributor

Re: SKINN TTV is up

[ Edited ]

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@lobstergal wrote:

I was going to order the rose relief balm, but I read the reviews and decided not to spend the money.  

Uh oh, I hope I didn't make a mistake. That Dimitri is so dang convincing....he could sell a blind man a new car!

Super Contributor

@lobstergal wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@lobstergal wrote:

Uh oh, I hope I didn't make a mistake. That Dimitri is so dang convincing....he could sell a blind man a new car!

@lobstergal  I'm right there with you. I used the $10 off and ordered at the higher price; they did not offer the a/d. Then a little while ago, they offered the a/d at the holiday price. So, because I had read good things from posters here about it, I ordered the a/d with the 15% off. I sure hope I like it!

I know I can return if I'm not happy with it, but I'm counting on liking it alot!!! I trust my fellow Dazzlers (even tho not everyone likes the same things), When you get it, post what you think about it. I'd love to hear.

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Valued Contributor

I wish Dimitri would submit his products for review by the Environmental Working Group. I'm in the midst of an unresolved health crisis and it has really hit home how quickly your health can be at risk.  I've done a lot of research and realized that in a myriad of ways I am living a life that promotes serious illness.  Whether or not this present issue ends up being serious, this has been a wake up call and I've already changed many things in my life, one being to use non-toxic beauty, bath, and body.

Fortunately, I've checked the ingredients of a couple of Dimitri's products that I use the most and they actually get really good scores for the most part on the EWG website.  But I don't have time to check EVERY ingredient for all that I would like to use, like today's TTV.  So I'm just not getting it.  I think I'll email Skinn to see if they would consider working with the EWG.

Trusted Contributor

I also bought the rose noir with the 15 % off! I am very dry so I am sure I will love it...a light rose scent? perfect in the dead days of winter if you ask me! I have his wrinkle relief balm and his night eye reorganize balms and both are fabulous (especially this time of year!) I read the reviews on Evine and the negative ones seemed to be using it in humid climates in the summer...erm not exactly the time I would use a heavier balm to help keep moisture in Woman Indifferent so YMMV on that...I believe I will love it!

Super Contributor

@luv2drive wrote:

@lobstergal wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@lobstergal wrote:

@lobstergal  I'm right there with you. I used the $10 off and ordered at the higher price; they did not offer the a/d. Then a little while ago, they offered the a/d at the holiday price. So, because I had read good things from posters here about it, I ordered the a/d with the 15% off. I sure hope I like it!

I know I can return if I'm not happy with it, but I'm counting on liking it alot!!! I trust my fellow Dazzlers (even tho not everyone likes the same things), When you get it, post what you think about it. I'd love to hear.

I did the same and ordered auto delivery. BUT I got skeered after reading BlingQueen's post and I just cancelled my order Smiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@lobstergal wrote:

Very much like the Wrinkle & Dryness Relief Balm, @BlingQueen022 .  For those of us with dry skin/dry patches and has its place for added moisture, mainly in the dry/cold weather...over regular moisturizer.  I have a feeling the W&DRB will be phased out for this one.  I'll switch over when I get through my inventory of the W&DRB as I need it this time of the year. 

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Trusted Contributor

ATTENTION ALL DAZZLERS!!!! This is last hour of Dimitri this visit and all doorbusters go away at 5pm pst-8est!!! Time to get anything you were wanting and use your code/evine cc to save $$$

I was hoping to use my last free 10 dollars off on him but I suppose it will be used on one of those Cozelle robe loungers that look super snuggly lol