Super Contributor

I got my 15% off!

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Honored Contributor

I ordered mine Wednesday and it already shipped!  Woohoo!!!! Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Loaded up for a looooong time, but the right OTO's ...Well, let's just say I've learned to "never say never"!Woman LOL

Have fun and enjoy the shows, Dazzlers!Woman Wink

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

I missed it Wednesday @JeanLouiseFinch  Thought too long about it! LOL

I guess I had other things on my mind, but I came around and realized if you priced just a few pieces from the kit, you far exceed the cost of the TTV, So I placed my order and can now relax. Whew!

Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN TTV is up

[ Edited ]

@luv2drive wrote:

I missed it Wednesday @JeanLouiseFinch  Thought too long about it! LOL

I guess I had other things on my mind, but I came around and realized if you priced just a few pieces from the kit, you far exceed the cost of the TTV, So I placed my order and can now relax. Whew!

@luv2drive Exactly!  I use these products anyway so for me, the palette will be my travel piece - everything all in one place.  The only thing I'll need to add will be foundation and mascara.

Respected Contributor

@luv2drive wrote:

I got my 15% off!

I can't figure out how to get the 15% off. I know we have to tread lightly here on these boards, but can you give me a hint or two?

And where the heck did the neck amour go? Can't find it for love or money. Guess I should have ordered it during Dimitri's last visit. Grrrrrr.

Thanks for any surreptitious help. Ha!  

Respected Contributor

Never mind on the code, I found it. Why can't QVC have promotions like that???

Now if I could just find the neck amour. And too funny, for the longest time I thought it was called neck "armour." LOL!

Regular Contributor

Re: SKINN TTV is up

[ Edited ]

The doorbuster kit with neck amour (310-686) and neck amour (310-291) are both sold out.  Hopefully they will restock soon.

Edited to add:  kit 310-686 appears to have been restocked.  Hope you get your kit!

Super Contributor

@pupwhipped  I just got here and saw your question about the code and that you then found it  Good for you! I'm glad you were able to find it quickly.

For anyone who hasn't found it, it was on Evine's facebook page; you don't have to be on facebook to see their page.  Just click on the icon from their website.

Also, someone else on this board pointed out the code is on the website for Evine.  From their home page, scroll to the bottom. On the left side, there is a banner that reads " Holiday Season Offers"  Click on that, then scroll to the bottom. It's in a red box that states "our holiday gift to you".

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for bringing this discount to my attention.  I placed an order last night without being aware of the offer, called customer service this morning, and they adjusted my total.  So nice!!! 

And laughing re:  Neck Amour.  I thought it was "Armour," too, until I heard D and the hosts pronounce it, and I realized there is only one "r."  Trying it for the first time, and I hope it IS like armour!!!

Happy Holidays, and yes, Merry Christmas, all!