Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN SKIN CARE CAME TODAY!!!

@SeaGal wrote:

I got mine yesterday and I Heart Heart them already, the cleansing cloths and the ff heel balms.  Smiley LOL

How do you like the cleansing cloths? I'm thinking of ordering them.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@SeaGal wrote:

I got mine yesterday and I Heart Heart them already, the cleansing cloths and the ff heel balms.  Smiley LOL

@Pecky  They cleansing cloths are no longer available on Evine.  You can probably find them on eBay, if you're willing to pay what they're asking.  Maybe there's a slim chance of Dimitri bringing them back for his birthday visit in a couple of weeks since the 4-pack was such a hit in January.  

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@SeaGal wrote:

@Pecky

If a cleansing cloth can be heavenly, these are!!  They are really substantial, one side has bumpy texture and the other side smooth and well moistened. 

Usually a couple times a week I am too tired to wash my face in the pm so I would quickly wipe over with a water wet microfiber cloth, so I treated myself to these cuz they were getting alot of raves. I splash my face with water after using a cc and my face feels great, well balanced. I would buy these again yes.     Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@SeaGal wrote:

@Pecky

If a cleansing cloth can be heavenly, these are!!  They are really substantial, one side has bumpy texture and the other side smooth and well moistened. 

Usually a couple times a week I am too tired to wash my face in the pm so I would quickly wipe over with a water wet microfiber cloth, so I treated myself to these cuz they were getting alot of raves. I splash my face with water after using a cc and my face feels great, well balanced. I would buy these again yes.     Smiley Happy

What @SeaGal said! LOL These are my favorite, bar none, make up removing clothes! They are substantial sized but very soft, well moistened with his olive and enzyme cleansing solution, takes make up off like a dream so you can do a true cleanse after ,or like Seagal, for lazy nights Woman Wink Highly recommended! Hope the 4 pack is back for his Feb birthday shows! You may find a pack on Ebay for 7-10 bucks to try them first! 

Respected Contributor

@Krissy_1968

I ordered the cloths and the ff heel balm duo and I couldnt believe the weight of the box when I picked it up off the porch, holy smokes!  I was afraid I ordered something in my sleep as I couldnt imagine why the box was so heavy, drew a blank on what it could be in there ha! These cloths are very well saterated with product arent they.  

The heel balm rocks too!   Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

If they are the olive & enzyeme pads I did see a twin pack on Evine's website.  Thanks for all the great reviews!! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:

If they are the olive & enzyeme pads I did see a twin pack on Evine's website.  Thanks for all the great reviews!! 

OK, thanks!  I had to go look again and finally found them.  I don't know why I didn't see them this morning.  The price is a lot higher now.   Between what I already had, what was included in kits, and the 4 pk. collection, I'm set for the rest of the year!  Smiley Embarassed

Trusted Contributor

Ladies - FYI - it looks like there is an ORIGINAL 24 HOUR YOUTH with two ampoules available on Evine.  Description does not state "elite" anywhere.  Could it be that D heard us??????

Respected Contributor

nycgrl, yep it is the original but I think it is just an older kit. Wish it was a 4 oz. size for that price, ouch!

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

Ladies - FYI - it looks like there is an ORIGINAL 24 HOUR YOUTH with two ampoules available on Evine.  Description does not state "elite" anywhere.  Could it be that D heard us??????

I wonder what those Power Ampoules are all about?