Contributor

SKINN SKIN CARE CAME TODAY!!!

Woman Happy  I received Skin Detox Cleansing Essentials today.  I use the Sulfate Free Cleanser tonight and it is amazing.  I also used the Pure Pore Detox and it is excellent.  It made a big difference in my pores.  I used the Overnight Pore Reducing Serum and it also amazing.  I am very pleased with these products.  Thanks to all that recommended these!!!

I will order some additional products in the future.

Romans 8:1

Valued Contributor

Re: SKINN SKIN CARE CAME TODAY!!!

I am so excited for you. I'm glad you like your SKINN!
Honored Contributor

Yay for you! Mine came day before yesterday. (Not bragging! Smiley Wink ) Aren't they all great?

Did anyone else notice that the black bottle pore product from the TSV contains mandelic acid? Same as the key indgredient in the deep wrinkle protocol translucence resurfacing concentrate and the line peel. So if you run out of either of those, this might be a decent product to use in the interim til you can get more. Along with moisturizers etc as needed of course.

I used the Olive and Enzyme body scrub for the first time today--from a different kit. Wow! My arms are so smooth, like silk. They must have been rougher before but I never really noticed it. I have a whole new standard for how I want them to feel from now on.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Trusted Contributor

@Monday 3 wrote:

Woman Happy  I received Skin Detox Cleansing Essentials today.  I use the Sulfate Free Cleanser tonight and it is amazing.  I also used the Pure Pore Detox and it is excellent.  It made a big difference in my pores.  I used the Overnight Pore Reducing Serum and it also amazing.  I am very pleased with these products.  Thanks to all that recommended these!!!

I will order some additional products in the future.

Romans 8:1

Yay! I LOVE his cleansers and I have tried many...I still use Borghese Crema Saponetta some nights ( I like to change things up) I also have the Emma Hardie cleansing balm in my rotation (smells like light lemon) but his cleansers are my HG ones! My shipment shows Saturday (Evine takes forever for us out west!) 

My cousin had issues with her pores and I gifted her the original versions of the overnight pore reducing serum and the Pure pore cleanser and she loved it so I guess those will be her valentines prezzie (unless I decide to try them again Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

The day and night serums smell really good. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

My orders arrived too, but I haven't opened anything yet.  My job today, or over the weekend, is to get my Skinn (and Beekman) stash organized.

Esteemed Contributor

I used the pore products last night and I have to say I have a very flawless face of pors and my makeup looks fabulous on me!  Best product so far I've purchased from Skinn that actually showed results in one use.  

Trusted Contributor

@Monday 3 - @BlingQueen022 and others who have tried this.

Sounds like a very promising line...I'm not familiar with that channel, see it now and then but I put it on now lol.

I use my own line mixed with others (like most of us).... but one question, can this be used on drier skin?

I see pores now :/  ..no like.

TIA and glad you all are enjoy yours - that's a great feeling!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Esteemed Contributor

@mimi5775 wrote:

Sounds like a very promising line...I'm not familiar with that channel, see it now and then but I put it on now lol.

I use my own line mixed with others (like most of us).... but one question, can this be used on drier skin?

@mimi5775 Hi there Mar5775.  That's a tough one to answer for me.  I have normal skin so I don't know about anybody with dry skin.  I don't see why you couldn't use it with dry skin.  I know that after I used it my skin wasn't left dry.  It sure does give instant results this product.  You may want to get on his facebook page and ask Dimitri.  I'm sure he would answer or one of his reps.  Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.  

Trusted Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@mimi5775 wrote:

@mimi5775 Hi there Mar5775.  That's a tough one to answer for me.  I have normal skin so I don't know about anybody with dry skin.  I don't see why you couldn't use it with dry skin.  I know that after I used it my skin wasn't left dry.  It sure does give instant results this product.  You may want to get on his facebook page and ask Dimitri.  I'm sure he would answer or one of his reps.  Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.  

Hey @BlingQueen022...no- u were helpful, ty! I will see his FB page and ask - I'll do some more online reading today to see if it's okay for drier skin. I use much heavier cream products and SPF's (mineral) so it just fills pores up expanding them I think...even if cleansed well

afterward (age makes them larger too :/) they were always normal sized...but now pore help is in order. Signing off till later tonight! have a good one.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky