Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN ON HAUTELOOK 02/12

O.K. Dazzlers,  good timing for strategy/planning...new items are being posted on Evine.

I don't need makeup, lol, but...this one includes the new Orchid Gel, and I need a refill pronto! 

311-523 Skinn Cosmetics Four-Piece Showstopper Color & Skin Prep Essentials

311-523- Skinn Cosmetics Four-Piece Showstopper Color & Skin Prep Essentials

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the heads up! I really miss the orginal lip6X formula - so I will stock up if offered.I really love Demitri's line - but I have a lot of overstock at home right now.

Trusted Contributor

1. I just received my preview email from Hautelook...I see jumbo lip6x serum(yay!) Essential radiance oil(wow!) lip twin set,mascara,the big bright eyes kit,the flushed make up palette,his cotton mineral powders,and I think that lip stain matte stick... so I have my alarm set lol no prices listed in the preview Woman Indifferent
Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:
  1. I just received my preview email from Hautelook...I see jumbo lip6x serum(yay!) Essential radiance oil(wow!) lip twin set,mascara,the big bright eyes kit,the flushed make up palette,his cotton mineral powders,and I think that lip stain matte stick... so I have my alarm set lol no prices listed in the preview Woman Indifferent

@Krissy_1968The essential radiance body oil?? If so, I that is awesome!

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Krissy_1968The essential radiance body oil?? If so, I that is awesome!

yes @HappyDaze it is the 4.2 oz oil! Those were just the samples they showed so I am hopeful it will be a stocked event! 

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Krissy_1968   thx again for the notice!

Have a Heart Fabulous Heart weekend with lots of chocolate, champagne & other 'goodies' Woman Wink XOXO

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

HURRY, HURRY - There are some goodies - I took a quickie look, but am too well stocked to partake this go round.  But the original stem rejens, cleansers, lip 6X, smudge sticks, lip twin sets and palettes, and radiance oil duo are available.  I am not familiar with some of the other offerings.  Happy shopping.  Report back on your HL purchases.

Trusted Contributor

Holy smokes! I bought the 4 oz with 2 oz original dermappeal, a orchid gel, eye stem Rejen, the rollerball perfumes( laugh is SO pretty) 2 jumbo.lip 6x serum ( yes please Woman Happy) and the essential radiance oil Duo ( screaming good price!) Whew!!!! I saved some money for his Birthday visit but those are the kind of prices i am talking about! Happy Valentine's Day Dazzlers! Heart

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Morning Dazzlers! 

Didn't even bother to break down the tent this a.m....In I rushed to grab some Lip 6X serums, Essential Radiance Oil (4) of em!  Some lip twin sets, another Hollywood Red lip palette, Milky Protein cleansers.  This event is the best one I've seen in awhile...even his Sonic Fusion tool and replacemet brushes for any Dazzlers interested.  $39 for the tool...$10 for the brushes!  Bargains galore and a nice overall selection.  OH...and the original stem rejens are available in a set  at $49, if anyone's interested.Woman Wink   Hope you all find something that calls your name.  What fun!Woman Happy

Thx for posting the thread, @Krissy_1968 !  Heart I see you loaded up in your usual fashion!Woman LOL

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Trusted Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

Morning Dazzlers! 

Didn't even bother to break down the tent this a.m....In I rushed to grab some Lip 6X serums, Essential Radiance Oil (4) of em!  Some lip twin sets, another Hollywood Red lip palette, Milky Protein cleansers.  This event is the best one I've seen in awhile...even his Sonic Fusion tool and replacemet brushes for any Dazzlers interested.  $39 for the tool...$10 for the brushes!  Bargains galore and a nice overall selection.  OH...and the original stem rejens are available in a set  at $49, if anyone's interested.Woman Wink   Hope you all find something that calls your name.  What fun!Woman Happy

Thx for posting the thread, @Krissy_1968 !  Heart I see you loaded up in your usual fashion!Woman LOL

Hi there @Gokat! Nice haul! I may still go back for the cleansers lol I may get the stem Rejen trio later...very tempting but I have a few lip and face rejens in my stash still...a very nice Valentine for us from Skinn ( the collegenesis duo is crazy good priced!)