Trusted Contributor

OK, Dazzlers! Our Feb HL Skinn event is coming...here is hoping for lots of Lip6x serums (the big ones!) maybe some original Stem Rejens and I wouldn't mind some smudgesticks! What is everyone looking for this go round? 

Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN ON HAUTELOOK 02/12

Thanks for the heads up, @Krissy_1968.  I don't really "need" anything, but will check it out for lip twinsets, smudge sticks, maybe eyeshadow palettes.  If they have the lip 6x serum, I'll snag one of them too.  I have one jumbo one in my stash that I'll probably be breaking open before the end of the month.

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 thank you! I will look to see if they have the smudgesticks or the Rosette palette for a good price.

Honored Contributor

I would worry it is old stock?

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I would worry it is old stock?

HauteLook is like TJ Maxx/Marshall IMO and buys bulk of discontinued/overstock items from the cosmetic companies...I have purchased many Skinn items along with a few perfumes and never had one that was bad/expired... but it is good to know going into it, that the items tend to be overstock or discontinued items and rarely have I seen brand new or hot items by any of the cosmetic companies that are sold on HL or Zulilly! HTH's

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 Krissy-thx for the heads up. I'm interested in original 6X serum, orchid gel primer & original stem Rejen serums

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Krissy_1968 Krissy-thx for the heads up. I'm interested in original 6X serum, orchid gel primer & original stem Rejen serums

Hi @Chi-town girl Hope you are well and staying warm in Chi-town...we are now seeing record (in the 80's) heat here...went from winter to late spring fast lol... I noticed in my last ttv there was a sample of the lip6x Pro...did you happen to buy one of the ttv's and if so did you try out the new version of Lip6x pro? I know you were really interested in it...I find it better for daytime but still love my original at night (he better not discontinue it! Grrrrrr) Let us know how you liked it if you got one of the samples...

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Krissy_1968 thank you! I will look to see if they have the smudgesticks or the Rosette palette for a good price.

Yes @HappyDaze hoping for smudgesticks( dusk!) and I know you really want to try the rosette palette (still a fave here but I am trying to rotate my palettes and not show favoritism lol) Here's hoping they are both part of this sale! That Jet set kit that became a super bargain was a steal and had the rosette palette along with travel versions of all my faves of D's....maybe you can find one on Ebay for a song? I will post on Friday morning what is in the sale especially if it includes these items for ya Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

Yay Friday morning, I'll be there, thanks for the heads up @Krissy_1968 !!

I would like to see some of the orig 24 YPC for hubby, he is using a jar of Jason's Green Tea cream right now, I would buy a few jars of the YPC.  I am always up for some ABC Peels at a good price! Thats all I really can think of in need here.

Honored Contributor

@PKrissy_1968 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Hi @Chi-town girl Hope you are well and staying warm in Chi-town...we are now seeing record (in the 80's) heat here...went from winter to late spring fast lol... I noticed in my last ttv there was a sample of the lip6x Pro...did you happen to buy one of the ttv's and if so did you try out the new version of Lip6x pro? I know you were really interested in it...I find it better for daytime but still love my original at night (he better not discontinue it! Grrrrrr) Let us know how you liked it if you got one of the samples...

@Krissy_1968 : nice 'winter' weather in AZ Woman Wink Lucky you for also having MLB Spring Training Cactus League in your backyard. It's a smorgasbord for baseball fans. We haven't had the chance to partake in Spring Training for several years-I miss it! We would go to as many games as we could in 1 week, cubs, giants, dodgers, padres and with split squads, games all the time, it's such a blast.  No more Hohokam Stadium for our Cubbies, true? A new park for Cubbies and now the Oakland A's play at Hohokam? Maybe next year...

Last Skinn visit, no TTV's for me. I'm not happy with 6.99 s&h and I'm at a point with sufficient stash to not jump at every TTV. I have 1 set of the supersized cleansers in my stash plus a full sized Borghese cleanser from one of their mask TTV's last year, so I'm good till the next Skinn cleansers TTV's in July. Although I would have liked that 6xPro Serum sample, I will buy it when I see the 'right' value kit.

This last visit, I jumped on that previous TTV Jet set gold kit-given the killer price even if just for the Take the Weekend  Off Cream, something new for me + my fav facial wipes. Of course I bought that Facial Wipes 4pk kit (set for the year, yay & perfect timing after that Beekman wipes fiasco) and I bought a 5p eye kit also at a super saver price because I love Hylighten.  

Started to use Hylighten a couple of mths ago. Highly effective for my a.m. puffy allergy eyes. That stuff is really good & I use it in combo with Isomers Fast Lift Eye, my dynamic duo "Batman & Robin" for eyes, lol. The eye kit also included mango mask, brighteyes/McEvoy dupe, eye decrinkler and an eyeshadow pallet. I scored some great deals Woman LOL 

Hope the Skinn HL event is a good one for all of us. Curious to know what's up for Feb Evine visit-no hints??? 

@Not sure what's up with the @ notifications.  Seem to be working for me with my laptop p.c. & iPhone but not with Samsung notebook. Anyone else having this challenge?  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri