Trusted Contributor

Re: SKINN ON HAUTELOOK 02/12

@Gokat wrote:

@MrsCat21 wrote:

@Krissy_1968  Do you find the Essential Radiance Oil is better than a body butter?  Does it absord well / fast?   I am being tempted by these crazy good prices, but not sure if I will like this product.

The body butter is rich and emollient, but the ER Oil is a lighter oil that I really love here.  I have very dry skin, and I like the way my skin drinks it up, especially in the warmer weather when I want to maximize the tan!Woman Wink  The scent is intoxicating to me and wreaks of spa time. That HL price is a STEAL!!  HTH's ,  @MrsCat21 .

I agree with @Gokat! I use the oil in my bath or after a shower especially in the summer when a thick rich balm is too heavy! I love the scent which is light and spa like! That 19 dollar price point for 2 is insane....check out the ingredient list on the oil!!! No fillers,silicone or mineral oil/petroleum products!!!

Trusted Contributor

@porcelain wrote:

Yay! I got the Stem Rejen set! I almost want to go back and get another one. Thanks so much for the heads up @Krissy_1968!

Dimitri really needs to bring that back. Coke brought back Coke Classic and it worked for them. Bring back Stem Rejen Classic!

Doubt he will though. Hautelook liquidation seems like the doom knell for that formulation. Still figuring out what to use to replace my lovely Collegenesis basics. (Trying out and liking Elysee serums currently. May try her moisturizer as well.) I really trusted D (which was silly, as he's just a sales person) and had decided I had found a skincare "home" or HG in those products. Dashed, dashed!! In the greater scheme of things, not tragic by any measure. But in my little skincare world, terrible!

I totally agree with you @Porcelain if it isn't broke,don't fix it! I can use his elite stem rejens but his original versions are superior...more luxurious...I always buy them whenever I can knowing they may never be back Woman Sad maybe he will hear us and offer both

Trusted Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

Great that everyone was able to snag some good deals! I just now finished up placing my order, it was certainly an ordeal getting my order completed. I found their online chat help of no use and very slow. 

I loved the selection this time around, lots to choose from and remembering that it is a 12 items limit in one order. Lets just say that I will have an awesome supply of DermAppeal coming my way. Smudgesticks,

lip plumping kit, body cleansers & I am trying the dessert bloom set.

I did notice that when I went back to HL this pm, there must have been some sell outs, because there were a couple of new things added. But I am happy that I was able to get everything I wanted will it was still there.

Anyone already try the Live & Laugh perfumes? I do not think I have ever watched Dimitri present these on air.

I Love love love his Laugh scent...I bought a body butter on HL first and fell in love..so pretty...I bought the rollerball of Laugh and the shower gel last sale and yes I bought the rollerball set this time! Not overpowering, it is seductive and inviting and I hope that the Love scent is equally beautiful!

Esteemed Contributor

@Krissy_1968 @Gokat Thanks for your feedback on th ER oil, I will be trying for the first time, can't wait! I did not buy the perfume rollerballs, will wait for now. I still don't know how I have missed these presented on air?! I watch D all the time now. This HL sale was a nice pick-me-up for the winter blahs! You know, to take away the "freezer burn" on my face! lol Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@porcelain wrote:

Yay! I got the Stem Rejen set! I almost want to go back and get another one. Thanks so much for the heads up @Krissy_1968!

Dimitri really needs to bring that back. Coke brought back Coke Classic and it worked for them. Bring back Stem Rejen Classic!

Doubt he will though. Hautelook liquidation seems like the doom knell for that formulation. Still figuring out what to use to replace my lovely Collegenesis basics. (Trying out and liking Elysee serums currently. May try her moisturizer as well.) I really trusted D (which was silly, as he's just a sales person) and had decided I had found a skincare "home" or HG in those products. Dashed, dashed!! In the greater scheme of things, not tragic by any measure. But in my little skincare world, terrible!

I haven't tried the elite but I do like the original and it does seem like many people like it better.  The Eye Stem Rejen is all that I might have considered in this sale but I still have one from their previous sale (and I think that came with another product so an even better deal).  It does seem to show up on HL frequently, so those that prefer it should be able to get it for awhile hopefully.

Respected Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

@Krissy_1968 @Gokat Thanks for your feedback on th ER oil, I will be trying for the first time, can't wait! I did not buy the perfume rollerballs, will wait for now. I still don't know how I have missed these presented on air?! I watch D all the time now. This HL sale was a nice pick-me-up for the winter blahs! You know, to take away the "freezer burn" on my face! lol Woman Wink

Freezer burn is right, @sommertime ! Brrrrr...below zero here today and windy!! Woman Wink  Good day to cuddle up in our Cozelle wraps!   I'll look forward to hearing how you like the ER oil.  Think I'm addicted here.Woman LOL   The Live, Laugh, Love group has been around for a few years, but Dimitri hasn't highlighted them at Evine for a couple of years...usually showed them spring through summer.   They were very popular and usually in bath and body kits.  The Love in particular drew lots of raves.  @Krissy_1968's been singing their praises since she nabbed one at a HL sale awhile back.Woman Happy   

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Trusted Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

@sommertime wrote:

Freezer burn is right, @sommertime ! Brrrrr...below zero here today and windy!! Woman Wink  Good day to cuddle up in our Cozelle wraps!   I'll look forward to hearing how you like the ER oil.  Think I'm addicted here.Woman LOL   The Live, Laugh, Love group has been around for a few years, but Dimitri hasn't highlighted them at Evine for a couple of years...usually showed them spring through summer.   They were very popular and usually in bath and body kits.  The Love in particular drew lots of raves.  @Krissy_1968's been singing their praises since she nabbed one at a HL sale awhile back.Woman Happy   

Freezer burn? It is gonna be mid 80's tomorrow here in the Old Pueblo and close to 90 mid week ( for Feb? UGH!) I see the oils sold out as they should have...as did the set of dermappeals...I was thinking of getting a second set but oh well...I have to stay off that HL site or I will find myself spending more money lololol 

Trusted Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

Hi @sommertimeI am telling you that you should GRAB those rollerballs while you can...I don't think he is going to do these scents again and the one I have (Laugh) is so beautiful, I rll it on my wrist and it is like ahhhh I am in a spring garden! So pretty! Can't wait to try the Love out...for that price, if you don't like em', I will buy em from ya Woman Wink now I may have to go order another set LOL 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Krissy_1968 Thanks for the feedback, I am always tempted to go back to HL and make a second purchase. I spent more than I wanted the first time around. I knew this sale would be coming up, but it came around so quickly. I have so many fragrances to use already, and without out "smell-a-vision" I am afraid to buy w/o smelling first.

Okay, Krissy, nobody likes a bragger! lol That 90 degree heat sounds so wonderful about now! It is about 5 degrees with wind chill below zero here at the old homestead. Coat, hat, scarf, gloves, boots it is a real chore to go outside. Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

I picked up the Lip 6X. I am running out of mine, and it was a good price.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004