Trusted Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@I'm watching D now, Sunday @ 11:32. He's got some good buys today, nice kits. S&H free with Evine card. I promised no buying, but I'm feeling weak. I like the brow pencil, 2 eyeliners, veil powder, and lip and cheek pallet, and all for $24.

Haven't ordered yet.... 

Hi @febe1 that is a nice kit for that price! His plasma fusion veil is a great finishing "powder"...I love D's eyeliners...I have not tried that brow product and I gifted the lip palette (it came in a ttv a while back) but for that price and free ship...I say "Go for it!" Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@I'm watching D now, Sunday @ 11:32. He's got some good buys today, nice kits. S&H free with Evine card. I promised no buying, but I'm feeling weak. I like the brow pencil, 2 eyeliners, veil powder, and lip and cheek pallet, and all for $24.

Haven't ordered yet.... 

Hi @febe1 that is a nice kit for that price! His plasma fusion veil is a great finishing "powder"...I love D's eyeliners...I have not tried that brow product and I gifted the lip palette (it came in a ttv a while back) but for that price and free ship...I say "Go for it!" Woman Very Happy

Thanks, @Krissy_1968. I had ordered three Wander gel eyeliners from Beauty IQ which came to $35. I canceled that when I saw this deal with D. I purged my cosmetics recently, but I couldn't let this pass me by. Especially when I was going to get the other. Thanks again! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Did you guys see the strange looking neck thing he's bringing in January???????????

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Trusted Contributor

@catlover wrote:

Did you guys see the strange looking neck thing he's bringing in January???????????

I did @catlover! And I went sleuthing as we Dazzlers do...he mentioned Cosmoprof where he found it...so I searched and found it! Google chinupmask dot com...this is it! Looks interesting! Comes with treatment pads and the strap and a paper measuring tape to measure how much it helps...looks like it is great for loose skin and/or double chins...

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968

Good job Krissy -it sure does look promising!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Esteemed Contributor

I am still working on my Skinn at home products.  I still have so much so I won't be buying anymore for a while.

Trusted Contributor
I watched him yesterday for the first time, I wanted to see what all the hype was. I didn't buy anything, I do like his warm personality...maybe when I have more money I will try some of his products but for now I am still happy with SCA.
Respected Contributor

@NativeJax, years ago I was a SCA lover. It took me awhile to take the Skinn plunge after reading so much about on these boards here. SCA can't compare to Skinn. If you get to the point that you can find his products affordable, please consider trying them. He uses top notch ingredients. Adrienne is a hoot to watch but her products were just not doing anything for me. I know that everyone is different in what works for them and what doesn't. The best way to try his products is to order his TTV (Today's Top Value). He is ususally on every month with a TTV. 

Trusted Contributor
@Tricolor....

I really have been really happy with SCA...I think she has great kits which allows you to find products you might not normally try. I will give him a try as soon as I am able too. Thank you:-)
Trusted Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@NativeJax, years ago I was a SCA lover. It took me awhile to take the Skinn plunge after reading so much about on these boards here. SCA can't compare to Skinn. If you get to the point that you can find his products affordable, please consider trying them. He uses top notch ingredients. Adrienne is a hoot to watch but her products were just not doing anything for me. I know that everyone is different in what works for them and what doesn't. The best way to try his products is to order his TTV (Today's Top Value). He is ususally on every month with a TTV. 

Hey there @Tricolor! I agree with you that Skinn products are superior to SCA...I have bought a lot of kits from Adrienne (she is,after all, a terrific saleswoman lol) and only a few I would reorder... I do like her capsules (argan/retinol) as they are easy to open and use...think her vitamin C capsules are the best capsules she makes but she altered them and now not as big a fan...D needs to ring up his former boss and get her capsule maker for making his "capsules" ...I like hers more for easy access...I have watched and researched all the lines and his (and Manuela's) seem to be the highest in peptide loads, less filler( silicones/water/etc) His new radiance capsules are a HOME RUN in my book!