Respected Contributor

SKINN-I love Dimitri, but ....

I see all the Collagenesis Hair product reviews have been removed.  Not cool!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN-I love Dimitri, but ....

That's not Dimitri's fault, he doesn't control Evine.  I'm guessing they aren't there because it's a new product configuration with a new item number.  

Super Contributor

I love it! 

It takes some getting use to using it ,but my hair DOES NOT need to be washed everyday or every other day or for days. The dirt and polution doesn't stick to your hair ! It's soft and has a great shine. I believe it's a diiferent number from the TSV that's why!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RACALAMB2 wrote:

I love it! 

It takes some getting use to using it ,but my hair DOES NOT need to be washed everyday or every other day or for days. The dirt and polution doesn't stick to your hair ! It's soft and has a great shine. I believe it's a diiferent number from the TSV that's why!

Glad you're enjoying the hair products, @RACALAMB2 ; and thanks for the nice review!Woman Happy  Yes, disappointing that the reviews disappear once the item number sells out, @RinaRina but if you still have the TTV number, you can access it from the search box to read the current reviews. HTH's

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Contributor

[ Edited ]

RinaRina, the item number for the TTV was 310-483 and the page still comes up.   My browser has problems with that site and I can't see whether the reviews are still there, but try and see if you can find them. 

Trusted Contributor

@RinaRina wrote:

I see all the Collagenesis Hair product reviews have been removed.  Not cool!

Not accurate. I just looked up the item number and see 253 reviews.  

Respected Contributor

@akasha1 wrote:

RinaRina, the item number for the TTV was 310-483 and the page still comes up.   My browser has problems with that site and I can't see whether the reviews are still there, but try and see if you can find them. 

===========

Yep, that's it!  A week ago, I couldn't find it.  I wanted to see if any more reviews had been posted since I ordered.  Thanks.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."