Respected Contributor

Yippee!  My remaining Skinn items shipped today, including the neck amour and lip balms.  Hopefully, my Beekman items will ship soon as well!

Respected Contributor

Re: SKINN GOODIES ARRIVE!

[ Edited ]

My DWP TTV shipped (due to arrive Wednesday) but the 6oz Neck Amour (bought at the same time on the same order) hasn't shipped yet!!  At first I was nervous they might have oversold it but it is now showing in stock at the higher price, so they should have it on hand.  Wonder what is taking it so long to ship?  Good thing I still have enough neck amour in my current jar to hold me until it should arrive, but it's a bit annoying.

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf

My Neck Amour hasn't shipped yet either. Of course, it is what I am most anxious to get!

My Double-Double TTV kit is expected to be delivered on Wednesday, too. My Lip balm TTV has shipped but tracking is not available for it yet. That tends to mean it really hasn't gone anywhere yet.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 Lol, yep. All of mine that shipped have no info either. They're still sitting somewhere WAITING to ship, in other words. Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

@Krissy_1968 I have to say the coral crush does not work for me either. I stay away from corals, bright pinks or orangy colors. Sometimes these colors look better on redheads or younger gals. Give me a great mauve or blue/red anytime and I am all set to go! Woman Happy

@sommertime @Krissy_1968 I cannot wear corals either. The closest thing I can do is a nudey peach color or a peachy pink but not all of them work. Who knows what I will do with that coral color. I don't know of anyone that would look good in that or would be willing to try to rock it, lol!

Trusted Contributor

Re: SKINN GOODIES ARRIVE!

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

@sommertime wrote:

@Krissy_1968 I have to say the coral crush does not work for me either. I stay away from corals, bright pinks or orangy colors. Sometimes these colors look better on redheads or younger gals. Give me a great mauve or blue/red anytime and I am all set to go! Woman Happy

@sommertime @Krissy_1968 I cannot wear corals either. The closest thing I can do is a nudey peach color or a peachy pink but not all of them work. Who knows what I will do with that coral color. I don't know of anyone that would look good in that or would be willing to try to rock it, lol!

I wish I could rock the corals too! Love how they look when they work with someones skin tone...I have one of his gloss sticks from the 2nd collection called Blood Orange...I have tried to wear it (never made it out of my house) and frankly, it made me look clownish Woman LOL I remember the models that wore it were Shawna and Giana (both hot redheads) and it looked great on them...

Trusted Contributor
Well here's a strange one. Two of my kits howed up on my doorstep today. They still show in process on the website. Received my double double and the 6x balms. The 6 piece lippies are still in process. Very odd but I'm glad I got them. Also waiting on the neck amour and now a ton of Beekman. Eine is definitely having shipping issues. They need to get some organization over there. Also received my 2 body spritz's from Skinn in 3 days! Now that's service.
Honored Contributor

I wonder what fragrance he's working on.................

I still have his Parthena fragrance from all those years ago and it still smells good.

I hope it's a perfume and not the spritzers he does.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Trusted Contributor

I received my five piece mask set today!

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

As of this morning, ALL of my orders have shipped! Wonder if it'll be in 3 boxes or a bunch of individual ones.... (since there are 3 groups of shipments, it appears).