Trusted Contributor

I got my Skinn stuff that I ordered on free shipping day.  Didn't even look to see if I got the $5 credit on my other items  ... I guess I may be making another call to them next week Woman Frustrated.

Respected Contributor

How exciting for everyone!  Mine is still in process.  Wah wah.  Woman Sad

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

My things still show in process. I called & was told it appeared that one item just shipped but the other two were still being prepared for shipping. He apologized but did not offer to reimburse my shipping and I don't have the energy to request that today.

Valued Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

My things still show in process. I called & was told it appeared that one item just shipped but the other two were still being prepared for shipping. He apologized but did not offer to reimburse my shipping and I don't have the energy to request that today.

Why would they offer to reimburse shipping? Do they do that typically if an item ships really late? Mine are still showing as in process as well. Seems sketchy. They aren't supposed to sell things which they do no thave "in stock" unless its waitlisted and you are informed of such.

Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN GOODIES ARRIVE!

[ Edited ]

@ctinaw wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

Why would they offer to reimburse shipping? Do they do that typically if an item ships really late? Mine are still showing as in process as well. Seems sketchy. They aren't supposed to sell things which they do no thave "in stock" unless its waitlisted and you are informed of such.

A refund is sometimes offered for things like this when people call in. Sometimes not. Depends on the rep. I could probably have gotten a refund if I had complained more & requested one. 

In in my experience, all the shopping channels attempt to keep customers happy. These delays happen, could be avoided with better planning on their part, but probably won't be.

Regular Contributor

Well, gee, my one item I ordered, the Neck Amour, is still showing processing.  That is crazy!

Trusted Contributor

@ctinaw wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

The reason they reimburse the shipping is based on the expected delivery date. If your items don't ship and you don't receive them in the 10 day time frame they reimburse shipping if order is not on advanced order. That is their policy. So if 10 days go by if you call and inquire that's what they offer. Occasionally if its really late they will give you a $10 credit. 

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

@ctinaw wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

The reason they reimburse the shipping is based on the expected delivery date. If your items don't ship and you don't receive them in the 10 day time frame they reimburse shipping if order is not on advanced order. That is their policy. So if 10 days go by if you call and inquire that's what they offer. Occasionally if its really late they will give you a $10 credit. 

@nycgrl  Is this 10 day time frame from the DAY the item is ordered? So something ordered on the 16 has to be at my house by the 26th or is that 10 business days (UPS doesn't work on the weekends so you can't count them)?

Honored Contributor
Ok I opened my twinsets. Whew that Coral Crush is really orange!!! Took it off and found my Guava Dacquiri. Haven't had time to test any others.
Trusted Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

@ctinaw wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@nycgrl  Is this 10 day time frame from the DAY the item is ordered? So something ordered on the 16 has to be at my house by the 26th or is that 10 business days (UPS doesn't work on the weekends so you can't count them)?

From what I have been told it's 10 days from the order date. You always hear them say "it will be at your house in 7 to 10 days". If they can't fill by promised date they will reimburse shipping. So if you don't receive by the 26th call them. It is not business. UPS delivers on Saturday but not often.