Trusted Contributor

Re: SKINN GOODIES ARRIVE!

[ Edited ]

@kyreb wrote:

OMG - just applied the masks( the cleansing, hydrating, eye and lip) the softening lotion - lip stem, reset serum and creams and honestly I can barely recognize my face!!  I am literally crying with happiness - I haven't felt this good about my skin in 30 years!!

YAY @kyreb! Isn't it great when you find something that makes your skin go "WHOA YEAH"... I remember my first time trying those products you mentioned and how exhilarated I was...I still am actually Woman Wink

LOL @Gokat about crying the skincare off...I have been dealing with my kitty Nikita this week and think she may have to be euthanized...and I went to the pet thread last night and was reading many others who had the same experience and man, did the tears come...and in the middle I thought, Krissy now you have to go put some more TTWO cream on Woman Indifferent  

I have had a rough day! We had a huge thunderstorm with microbursts...and one took down my beloved lemon tree out back AND pulled up the corner of my roof 3 foot by 15 foot...I climbed up in the pouring rain and lightning and nailed it back down...Allstate is sending emergency roofers to get it straight tonight by 10 pm , then adjuster next week but I know I may need a new roof...between my kitty drama, work (ugh) and this roof in the storm, I think I need a long hot jacuzzi bath and some Skinn masking to help remove my stress level (which hit 15 as I was nailing my roof down in the pouring rain) @SunnyRose I hope you fared better through that blast...

Respected Contributor

Definitely give CS a call, @sparklestar .  I ran into inordinately long shipping last month.  They'll at least give you shipping credit and get your things out the door hopefully.  HTH'sWoman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@Gokat It WAS, lololol. And you know, that cool sensation WAS quite nice in the hot shower, have to say. Pinkness went away very quickly and the pores were CLEAN. 

What would I do without you wonderful Dazzlers?!

@SahmIam - yes, the DermAppeal is potent but oh sooooo effective.

For me it also serves another purpose -  to clear out sinus conjestion Woman LOL kinda like a shot of wasabi when enjoying sushi Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor
Just have to announce that I used the lip pro serum followed by the strawberry lip balm and I HAVE LIPS for the first time in .......EVER <3
Honored Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sparklestar wrote:

Getting old waiting for mine.  I also ordered a couple items Consult Beaute on 7/8 and still have not gotten those.  I don't think I'll be ordering from Evine anytime soon.

@sparklestar - that is a long time unless it was advance order?

Evine has never shipped quickly for me, but what's happened recently with the warehouse issues is an anomaly, hopefully not to repeat. I've not read of H or Q ever shipping so late due to warehousing issues.

Evine has refunded shipping for those who were delayed by 10 days or more. Did you get a shipping credit? 

Nothing I ordered was advance order.  I don't think I received a shipping credit.  Maybe I should call them tomorrow.

@sparklestar - yes, call Evine CS. I read other posters called & rec'd shipping credits. Keep us posted, it really helps us all to learn about options/resolutions. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Gawd, @Krissy_1968 .  My heart goes out to you, dear.  Losing our sweet, innocent, pals and loveys is just heart wrenching and takes such a toll.  The roof doesn't even come close.  Sigh.  ...and the lemon tree.  These are the times when our stashes CAN save the day. 

Dump some ER oil in the bath, nice mask...candles and music.  Do it right, girl!Woman Wink  Let the world go away for awhile.  Better days are comin' right around the corner.

Prayers from here.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sparklestar wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sparklestar wrote:

Getting old waiting for mine.  I also ordered a couple items Consult Beaute on 7/8 and still have not gotten those.  I don't think I'll be ordering from Evine anytime soon.

@sparklestar - that is a long time unless it was advance order?

Evine has never shipped quickly for me, but what's happened recently with the warehouse issues is an anomaly, hopefully not to repeat. I've not read of H or Q ever shipping so late due to warehousing issues.

Evine has refunded shipping for those who were delayed by 10 days or more. Did you get a shipping credit? 

Nothing I ordered was advance order.  I don't think I received a shipping credit.  Maybe I should call them tomorrow.

@sparklestar - yes, call Evine CS. I read other posters called & rec'd shipping credits. Keep us posted, it really helps us all to learn about options/resolutions. 

@Chi-town girl Thanks.   I most certainly will post back.  I agree, it's good when we share our experiences. 

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 - Heart & hugs to you. We've had to make that 'decision' with several of our fur babies. She will let you know when it's time. 

Isn't it nice to have insurance when you need it!?! Glad you weren't hurt! Hope it all get resolved quickly & to your satisfaction.  

XOXO

Respected Contributor

Re: SKINN GOODIES ARRIVE!

[ Edited ]

Just a walkin' MIRACLE, you are, @kyreb !  Woman LOLHeart

It's always so gratifying for me to see newbies take their first dip into Skinn and realize the quality and benefits right off the bat.  Mark my words, it will just keep getting better and better.  ^5 and just keep on truckin'  It's all about consistency now.  Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

I am happy to report that my Neck Amour FINALLY shipped today!

@sueinsf - yay for you!!! Wonder if I can 'will' my order to move from process to ship Woman LOL I've been stalking it and trying to will it to ship Woman LOL

I still have the 4oz on AD, free s&h, so I do have Plan B firmly in place Woman Wink I would sacrifice my 6 oz order for a new Sparkler that is wishing to try it for the 1st time, hear that Evine? Do the right thing!

I was starting to think mine might be cancelled and then it went out.  So I hope you also get yours shipped soon@Chi-town girl.

That was also my plan B.  And sometime I may try that Neck Amour/BotaniLift duo or some other one that shows up down the road.  However, that large tub will last me a very long time!