Honored Contributor

I ordered Deo Dri from Isomers over two weeks ago and just received notice that it shipped. What the heck???Apparently they did not have it in stock like they said.So frustrating,. They used to be so much better with their shipping, lately it has taken forever to get orders.....I did get an email saying my Skinn TSV has shipped..... 

Honored Contributor

My SKINN goodies might be waving at me from several states away but the Midnight Blue (and green) IM Wildflower Print Boyfriend Cardigan I ordered from The Q on Waitlist a few weeks ago is out for delivery! It is the second IM cardi I've purchased, the first boyfriend style. This one is more fitted than most boyfriend sweaters so I am hoping it won't look sloppy & ill-fitting on me. I layer with cardigans & button down blouses year round & need some new ones.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I ordered Deo Dri from Isomers over two weeks ago and just received notice that it shipped. What the heck???Apparently they did not have it in stock like they said.So frustrating,. They used to be so much better with their shipping, lately it has taken forever to get orders.....I did get an email saying my Skinn TSV has shipped..... 

I suspect they must be having big problems in the warehouse. Maybe suddenly short-staffed or some such thing. Hopefully, things will be fixed soon. 

Super Contributor

Re: SKINN GOODIES ARRIVE!

[ Edited ]

My orders are split into three different deliveries. 

I got my first one on Friday and I got a few of my new to me goodies.

Mineral Eyeshadows I can't wear sparkly on my eyes. I have hooded eyes and so sparkly is out. I got these specifically for face highlighters and I love them. They work perfectly and bring lots of shine and sparkle. I got another two sets for my daughters to use as eyeshadows. They are teenagers and these will work spendidly for them.

Bontanilift tinted I am a solid medium in foundation and got the light. Way too dark and turns orange. Too bad I can't use it straight because I loved the finish. Today I mixed with it with a light foundation and it was much better color wise and no orange so I am going to play with this a little bit more.

Bath trio I use and love hand restore. The milky shower gel is really nice. I am not a balm girl and this one is pretty stiff but I will use it up somehow. I bought three of these kits.

Shave cream someone mentioned it was thick and they were right. I use Origins shave cream and this is right on par with that. I thin it down with a little water and really like it.

Leg cream  again really, really thick but nice.

Lip 6x balm with SPF I am on the fence. I have not tried it enough to give a fair opinion. 

On a side note..Today is my sixth month skincare anniversary. I have been using Skinn for a solid two months and I take monthly photos. The difference since January is amazing and the difference since using Skinn is undeniable.

Anyone on the fence about the blue chin up get it! In my photos today I could really see a big difference in my turkey neck.

Valued Contributor

My Skinn order FINALLY shipped - looks like sometime on Saturday. Good because I was honestly about to call and cancel it all if they couldn't get their act together about it. Now I will cross my fingers the balm won't all melt into a puddle in this heat. 

That said my Beekman Bros order promptly shipped out today! Can't wait to try the soap. Haven't used bar soap in ages (other than hotels). 

Honored Contributor

I ordered the lippies on the 17th and was told by customer service I *should* get them on the 29th. Wow, that is a long time- 10 business days? Hopefully they won't be melted.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

I ordered the lippies on the 17th and was told by customer service I *should* get them on the 29th. Wow, that is a long time- 10 business days? Hopefully they won't be melted.

I ordered the lippies on the 17th, too, and mine are scheduled to be delivered on the 28th. According to tracking they are still in TN but I hope that is wrong.

My Double-Double kit has been an hour away since 1:45pm. Now they are heading this way and, since it is night time the kit will probably be passed to the USPS where it will sit for two more days...walking distance from where I live. 

(I am hoping complaining will force them to prove me wrong.)

The good news is that my new cardi from the Q was waiting for me when I got home today! Very nice, too. 

...and I keep finding things I need from Groupon all of a sudden! I can go a year w/o paying attention to those sales... Now 3 things! All necessities of life, too. Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

They cancelled my bonus size Neck Armours. I ordered two and am really sad. I love that stuff.

Honored Contributor

@ChrissyKR wrote:

They cancelled my bonus size Neck Armours. I ordered two and am really sad. I love that stuff.

I don't understand why they did that. I guess they oversold but they should not be able to do that.

And people talk about when they ordered and some that ordered earlier end up cancelled while people who ordered later get the product. There does seem to be any logic in who gets their order & who doesn't.

- I keep holding my breath when I check my orders; so far, my neck amour is still in process. 

Regular Contributor

Well, my Neck Amour went from showing In Process (and Backorder under the Details) this morning, to back to just In Process, but expected arrival on the 26th.  Don't think that will happen.  lol

I hope I get it, I really want to try it.  I may call for a refund on the shipping, it if ever ships.