Honored Contributor

@catlover I still have mine, too. The body lotion was the best, tho.

Esteemed Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

As of this morning, ALL of my orders have shipped! Wonder if it'll be in 3 boxes or a bunch of individual ones.... (since there are 3 groups of shipments, it appears).

@SahmIam You can check your order tracking#s in your online order info, All same number, all same box. If you find different numbers, then they were shipped seperate. This way you will know how many boxes to expect to show up on your doorstep! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN GOODIES ARRIVE!

[ Edited ]

@sommertime LOLOLOL! How the obvious escapes us sometimes! : D

Off to find out!

Edited to add: THREE boxes heading my way!

Honored Contributor

OK, I really need my things to ALL be shipped, with accurate tracking available, and PLEASE all in the same box, whenever possible. 

I am wasting way too much time checking to see if things have shipped, then checking back to see if tracking is showing yet... 

And a a few days from now, when all my packages have arrived, I will feel like I am missing something because I will have no packages to check on! lol

Honored Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

As of this morning, ALL of my orders have shipped! Wonder if it'll be in 3 boxes or a bunch of individual ones.... (since there are 3 groups of shipments, it appears).

@SahmIam You can check your order tracking#s in your online order info, All same number, all same box. If you find different numbers, then they were shipped seperate. This way you will know how many boxes to expect to show up on your doorstep! Woman Happy

This is good in theory but I have had packages with different numbers ship on different days and somehow arrive in the same box. lol After that, I am never sure until they arrive!

Regular Contributor

Now my order of the Neck Amour is showing "Backorder", and the item now shows Soldout.  I guess I won't be getting it, and I hope they don't ship out returns on beauty items.

Annoyed.

Trusted Contributor

Two out of three of my orders now show "shipped". The third one still shows "in process" but as of this morning gives me the option to cancel.  Makes me think it may be sold out, though it wasn't when I purchased.  Smiley Frustrated

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Contributor

Both of my DWP with Youth Capsules and my Neck Armour show backordered.   grrrrr.  I don't understand this.

On another note I can rock the corals.  Have medium skin with golden undertone and brunette hair with auburn highlights.  Corals, pumpkin, orangey-red, almost any orange looks good one me.   Can't do the blue/red tones though.

Esteemed Contributor

@SundayPeaches wrote:

Both of my DWP with Youth Capsules and my Neck Armour show backordered.   grrrrr.  I don't understand this.

On another note I can rock the corals.  Have medium skin with golden undertone and brunette hair with auburn highlights.  Corals, pumpkin, orangey-red, almost any orange looks good one me.   Can't do the blue/red tones though.

I am glad coral works for you! I know Dimitri trys to make colors for all, just not every color for everyone. The back orders could be a good thing, that means D is making more at the factory to send out & yours will be realllllyyyy fresh product! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN GOODIES ARRIVE!

[ Edited ]

My neck amour is still in process - no option to cancel.

My other two items shipped & one is regular UPS due to arrive 7/27, the other is UPS Expedited due to arrive 7/28. According to tracking, both are in TN right now.