Respected Contributor
On 8/24/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 8/24/2014 SeaGal said:

YW Chi, the Crease Release is a thick oily product but it seems to sink in well.

I don't need anything that emollient for my eyes. My challenge is puffiness under the eye and sagging eye lid. The stem rejen eye serum is a good product for the lifting & firming-entire eye. Love the mango mask for the under eye puffiness, and using the 24 Collagenesis eye cream. Haven't tried the eye balm yet, but I think I should based on fan feedback, including that it's helping with lash fullness.

Just stopped over and was reading this thread...

Puffiness is something I deal with, too, Chi...The Mango Eye Mask is great! One of the Skinn products that really seems to help me is Hylighten Intense Under-Eye Dark Circle & Chronic Puffiness Treatment. It's in a roller-ball component and is so refreshing when applied...helps with the puffiness as well. I apply it all over the eye under the Eye Stem Rejen. It can be applied throughout the day, particularly during allergy season.

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

The Crease Release gave me good results but it also gave me milia so I had to stop using it. I do like the Stem Rejen Eye a lot. Got a kit yesterday that included the Stem Rejen Eye, Instafill for eyes and the same eye shadow pallet they are offering with the Crease Release today. Don't know if it is still available. Hope you get good results no matter which products you try. I also really like the Hylighten.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Super Contributor

thanks for posting, that is a good deal

Super Contributor

I have the opposite, my eyes were kinda hollow under them but that new DWP eye has already plumped that area up. Isnt that mango mask awesome?

I need to examine hubbies eye lashes a little closer and see whats going on there. That is a neat unexpected payoff of that product, I wonder if anyone has mentioned that to Dimitri!

OK I'm off again, I have a few things I want to do before I sit 2-3 hours for his show, perfect timing for my afternoon coffee! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I was going to mention that DWP eye cream for puffiness. (I got it in a TSV but I returned it) I tried it, left the mirror, came back in a bit and said "are you eff*ng kidding me?" It seemed to have "shrunk" the area under my eyes -- tightened it up. (A Rodial eye gel I have does something similar, but not as good as Dimitri's.) I need to get some! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

That is a great price for that kit (it's regularly $46). I actually prefer the Stem Regen Eye to the Crease Release and Eye Balm. I find those heavier and greasier and I like the creaminess of the Stem Regen.

Respected Contributor

You are welcome and thank you for all of the info about it!

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor
On 8/24/2014 Chi-town girl said: Excellent-thanks for the product & usage info, Tricolor & SeaGal. Some great tips this visit from you fans & D, very helpful. Looks like a great value!!!

So glad to be of help.

Contributor

Free shipping on it today.

Respected Contributor
On 8/24/2014 MarenSeattle said:

I have the opposite, my eyes were kinda hollow under them but that new DWP eye has already plumped that area up. Isnt that mango mask awesome?

I need to examine hubbies eye lashes a little closer and see whats going on there. That is a neat unexpected payoff of that product, I wonder if anyone has mentioned that to Dimitri!

OK I'm off again, I have a few things I want to do before I sit 2-3 hours for his show, perfect timing for my afternoon coffee! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I was going to mention that DWP eye cream for puffiness. (I got it in a TSV but I returned it) I tried it, left the mirror, came back in a bit and said "are you eff*ng kidding me?" It seemed to have "shrunk" the area under my eyes -- tightened it up. (A Rodial eye gel I have does something similar, but not as good as Dimitri's.) I need to get some! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Hi Maren, I am glad it is helping your puffiness!

I am not sure at this point what is helping to fill in my hollows. I use the Hylighten rollerball, and the eye Stem Regen in the am and the Hylighten rollerball and the DWP eye at night. I seem to have noticed it more since the last TTV with the DWP eye. I wonder if it is the tightening properties in it whether you have puffiness or hollows but I am not complaining!

I am going to add the FLES (Isomers) after the Hylighten this week, looking forward to the full bottle of that and see what happens, I could use some tightening of my upper lid, every little bit helps eh!

Respected Contributor

I noticed Dimitri also mentioned to take your TRC serum all the way up under your eyes and lids too. I wasnt doing that but will start.

My eyes look younger than anyone in my group of friends and I want them to stay that way!